Life Currently [44]

Start from the beginning

"I promise." She told him as he pulled her closer to him.

He felt bad for needing to tell her this. He knew that she probably had big plans for his career because she knew he was a hardworking and deserving guy, but this business had harsh realities. Sure, Kennedy was one of the most pleasant people they had working in charge for a while, but Jon knew that although she had the family name, she'd never escape the scrutiny from the producers and writers who were complete dicks. And he also knew that none of them would hesitate to spill the backstage information to dirt sheets if Kennedy even thought about involving herself within is career. 

"I know you're bummed but I just want to protect you and I from the backlash." He said softly to her as simply nuzzled her head closer into him.

"I know, babe, and we will. Trust me." Kennedy smiled, watching as Zoey smiled back in Jon's lap.

_

"Hey Kenny, how has shadowing been going?" Her grandfather asked as she walked into gorilla.

Since they've been back on the road, she took him up on the offer of her being a producer and writer and having her character written off TV. At first he was a bit hesitant and insisted she could have more time off throughout the week so she wasn't stressed, but Kennedy stood her ground and he gave in. She was now shadowing Tyson Kidd aka TJ who was currently a producer and produced plenty of the amazing women's matches, as well as Johnny Ace who was apart of the creative writing team.

Kennedy smiled and gave him a hug and took a seat beside him. "It's nice. I'm learning a lot and both TJ and Johnny, it's nice that they value my thought on the product."

He grinned and patted her back. "And the bus?" he suggusted. 

She groaned rubbing her back and gave him a thumbs up. "Awesome. I cannot even begin to tell you how much it has helped Jon and I plus Zoey. She's been getting better sleep now that we aren't going from hotel to airport every couple of hours."

It was true, traveling by bus was life changing and she was kinda pissed that her and Jon didn't think of it sooner. There was so much more privacy and comfortability by traveling this way, plus it gave Zoey more room to play around as opposed to being stuck in a small hotel suite. And Kennedy and Jon loved it because it had a kitchen where they both could cook up anything they were craving, plus they didn't need to worry about fans or papz taking photos of them and their daughter. 

"That's nice to hear, Kenny. You and Jon getting married soon?" He sought eyeing her ring as she laughed and waved off.

"I don't know. We've been so busy so it's hard finding time to plan. When we're not working, all of our attention is on Zoey." She told him, and he nodded.

"You two will figure it out, you always do." He said, giving her a comforting look.

"Thanks gramps."

_

Kennedy stood in gorilla watching the monitors along side Jon, Zoey, Colby, and her father. She had a quick promo to cut tonight and her dad would be coming out a little after. 

Oh and today was her birthday!

"Rolling package in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1..." Vince stated before the video showed up on screen. 

"Really Charlotte? I mean I'm not surprised as we all know you thrive off of attention, just like your washed up father Ric Flair." Kennedy said, getting into the ring to face the women's champ who sneered.

"Why do you want a match with me so badly? Is this what is has to come down to? You do realize that I am now commissioner of Monday Night Raw? I do not have the time to compete in matches, I have meeting to tend to. Important ones that regard you and the rest of the superstars' backstage keeping your jobs." Kennedy told her as Charlotte just laughed.