Gemini

Gemini's P.O.V.
Gemini: *skips down hallway. looks over to see a tall blonde guy with blue eyes checking her out* "Woah" *walks over shyly* "H-hi!"
Libra: "hey I'm libra wanna go out some time?"
Gemini: "uh I-"
Libra: "I already know you'll say yes s-"
Gemini: "Uh no!"
Libra: *in shock* "No one has said no to me, I know your joking."
Gemini: "Well nice talking to ya weirdo!"
Libra: "Why are you just dropping me like that? Am I not the best looking person ever?"
Gemini: "Nah your just full of yourself and a lil conceited." *walks off*
Libra: *follows* "I don't even know your name!"
Gemini: "That's not important! Go away!"
Libra: "WAIT JUST A SECOND!" *grabs Gemini's waist before she can move*
Gemini: *looks down at Libra's hands and back up to his blue eyes* "M-my names Gemini" *takes back her hand feeling the loss of Libra's warm hand against hers like a missing puzzle piece*
Libra: "I hope to see you around Gemini" *watches Gemini flip her chestnut brown hair and walk off*
Gemini: *walks into she and Leo's dorm room blushing like crazy*
Leo: "Hey what's up"
Gemini: oh my god she knows! No she doesn't are you crazy? "N-nothing m-much"
Leo: *looks at Gemini weirdly* "Spill"
Gemini: "Well... Therewasareallyreallycuteguyandstuff"
Leo: "What? I didn't catch that"
Gemini: THERE WAS A HOT GUY CHECKING ME OUT AND HE ASKED ME OUT BUT I SAID NO BCZ HE WAS A TOTAL CREEP BUT HE WAS SO DREAMY AND STUFF BUT HALF OF ME WAS LIKE NAH UH AND THE OTHER HALF WAS LIKE YA HUH AN-"
Leo: "Chill! Breath in"
Gemini: *takes DEEP breath in"
Leo: "ok now out"
Gemini: *lets air out in a gasp*
Leo: "ok what was his name"
Gemini: "Libra"