I dive back into the water and saw her pulling her now long hair that is stuck from a rock.

(Y/n)'s POV

I fall into the river after being tripped over by a rock, when I was in the water, the water started to surround me and it attached to my hair.

A second later the water and my hair emerges and my hair got longer, I was about to swim to the surface of the water but my hair got stuck at a rock.

While I was pulling my hair to get it out, I saw Dazai swim at me and helped me pull my hair out but after a while Dazai got caught from a net.

//////////////

~With Ranpo and Atsushi~

Ranpo and Atsushi were looking at a Lady who was shot three times in the chest, while the officer explained what they knew.

"Does that mean you have no leads?" Ranpo asked as he put his hat back on his head.

"Hey!"

They all turned around to the other men who seemed in a state of shock.

"The net caught something!" One of the men said.

"What's that?" Atsushi asked "we've strung a net across the river to catch any evidence." The other officer answered.

"It's a man! There's a man in the net!"

"What?"

"Could there be a second victim?" Atsushi asked as the net was going up and up as they run closer to see the man.

They looked and only to be revealed Dazai who is hanging upside down.

"Hey there, Atsushi! What a strange coincidence!" Dazai greeted. "A-another drowning attempt?" Atsushi stuttered.

"Could you please help me? I don't want (Y/n) to drown there." Dazai pleaded as he pointed the water.

"No need." They turned around and saw (Y/n) with a floor length wet hair and wet outfit making them see through it but thankfully her chest had a lot of bandages, making Atsushi's eyes widened in surprise with a blush, while Dazai, Ranpo and the others that are with them only blushed. They didn't notice her bandaged arms.

"(Y-y/n)-san! Y-y-your a girl?!" Atsushi asked loudly in surprise, as he couldn't believe what he was seeing

"Yeah, sorry about not telling you and the others but I want you all to figure it out. The only one that knows that I'm a girl is Dazai-san and Ranpo-kun." (Y/n) answered as she walked towards Dazai and got him out of the net.

"By the way, Atsushi, what are you doing out here?" Dazai asked after he got down, (Y/n) was still mad at him though, because he suddenly jumped in to the water, but at the same time she was also thankful because her hair is now back.