Dawson looked at her dad, her dad didn't know Miguel the way she did Miguel was not a bad guy. "Dad I know we are all against cobra kai but one of my best friends is in there" Dawson stated. She watched to leave Miguel out of it.

"All I want is you to be careful" Daniel sighs.

A little while later the LaRussos were eating deserter. "Hey, I have heard you've gotten back into karate. " Lucille asked looking at Daniel.

"Yeah, it had been too long. Ther's this kid Robby. Who works at the dealership? We train together and Dawson also doses to, "Ma, I tell you. I just didn't realize I missed it so much. Missed him so much" Daniel explained.

"Mr.Miyagi, He was so good to you" Lucille smiles.

"Oh, Ma, the best." Daniel agreed.

"Well, I just got a call from the dealership. Sheila said a couple of sketchy guys rolled up on a motorcycle looking for Louie."Amanda states sitting down looking at Louie

"Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you. I met these bikers when I was at the auto convention in vegas. We got hammered at the palms. We were drinking boilermakers. It was a sick time. Anyway, long story short, When they found out who I was we came up with this great Idea. Larusso Luxury Motorcycles." Louie explains.

"Whare you talking about? Amanda asked flabergasted.

"Realex, I just said we'd start with four and then work our way from there" Louie smiles.

"Louie, what did I say about using my name to make deals?" Daniel asked.

"I'm sorry cuz" Louie apologizes. "I'll make it up to you, I promise"

"Where've we heard that before?" Amanda scoffed

"Hey, be nice. He just made a mistake" Lucille states.

" A mistake is forgetting to lock up work, Which he had done several times." Amanda bites back. "This is interfering with our business. Just stay out of it" Amanda snaps looking at Lucille.

"Stay out of it. Yeah. That's a very nice way to talk to your mother-in-law." Lucille scoffs at Amanda.

"Ma, she doesn't mean it that way" Daniel tries to keep the peace.

"No, I meant that was, OK? If it wasn't for her, we never would've hired Louise in the first place." Amanda snaps.

"Hey!" Louie said hurt.

"He's family you always take care of family" Lucille argues.

"We do take care of family. Because not on;y did we hire Louie. We also host thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter" Amanda goes on.

"Host"? oh, come on. It's easy to host when everything is catered!" Lucille bits back at Amanda.

"Ma, Ma" Daniel tries to calm everyone down.

"Is this about the pasta salad? What do you want, Lucille? Whatever you want I will go into the kitchen and make it right now" Amanda yells.

"Forget it " Lucille snaps holding up her hand.

"If you're going to the kitchen I'll take a Yoo-hoo," Anthony asked.

"Oh my god, Anthony, you make everything worse" Sam stated looking at Anthony.

"Shut up," Anothony tells Sam.

"Don't say, "shut up" " Daniel points at Anthony.

Dawson watched as it all started to unfold people were yelling at each other. Dawson had enough of the bickering and walked back into the house be fo the gave her a migraine.