Chapter 8: I'm so sorry Tommy

Start from the beginning

"Oh my gosh! Are you okay?!" A person walked up to him and tried to help him back up but failed.

They eventually just kneeled down to look at him.

"Who the fuck are you?" Tommy asked rubbing his head.

"I'm Aimsey. I don't think we've ever met. You seem lost. Are you knew here? I like your hair. It's really cool!" They kept making comments and asking questions with a smile, rubbing the tears from Tommy's face.

Tommy grabbed their hand and looked at her wide eyed tears threatening to fall.

His grip on her arm started to tighten.

"Ouch!" Aimsey yellped and Tommy flinched, pulling away.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to! really." Tommy said scooting away.

"No No its fine don't worry I was just startled is all. You're fine dude." Aimsey smiled.

Tommy looked at them and gave a little smile.

"You ready to try and get up again?" Aimsey asked. Tommy slowly nodded in response.

Aimsey pulled him up.

"I don't think I ever asked you. What's your name?" Aimsey said looking up at Tommy.

Tommy froze and looked down.

Do I tell them.

What will they think of me

They probably know every single bad thing I've done.

I'm sure someone's told them about me.

"Hey you don't have to tell me. I was just a little curious is all." Aimsey said and Tommy looked at her.

"Uh it's" Tommy paused and looked down once more. "Tommy" he spoke and it fell silent.

"Oh my gosh!" Aimsey yelled making Tommy flinch. "Oh I'm sorry. It's just my friend and I have been looking for you. You look nothing like your picture. Your hair was" Aimsey spoke but was cut off.

"Blonde" Tommy spoke looking at her.

He gave a small smile.

He sighed and looked to the once broken, now fixed nether portal.

"Yeah." Aimsey said and it grew silent for a while.

"Ranboo is looking for you." Aimsey said and Tommy teared up.

"He said you were friends before he died."

Tommy turned around facing the ocean once more.

"Hey if you don't want me to tell him you're here I won't. I understand. I won't tell anyone." Aimsey said and Tommy turned around shocked.

"You won't?" Tommy said but turned his expression to a now suspicious look. "What's the catch?" Tommy glared.

"No catch. You can come live in my house with me if you want. I live far away from everywhere near here. It's about a days walk away from here. You'll be safe from everything there." Aimsey said.

"I come here every other day usually to help ran look for you or just to hang around."

Tommy turned his glare into a sort of calm look.

"You'd really do that? No catch? No betrayals?" Tommy said.

"No Tommy, no betrayals. No back stabbers. No liars. You can stay with me for as long as you want." Aimsey said walking closer to him.

"I know what's happend to you. How you were exiled. I know everything. How that tubbo guy was your best friend. He...he's not a good guy, is he?" Aimsey looked at him and Tommy looked at her sighing.

"No. No he isn't." Tommy mumbled.

"I assumed that once he pushed me off the prime path." Aimsey grabbed Tommy's hand looking at his bandages and then at his leg that was bleeding.

"I'm sorry he did that. That- I'm sorry." Tommy looked at them and then at his arms.

"No need to apologize Tommy. It was his fault. Just like every other thing he's done to you. You didn't deserve that. Ranboo said he was blinded by rage. No one has really seen tubbo. He's been at snowchester. Ranboo said Tubbo's happy now with him and Micheal." Aimsey told Tommy.

"The way I see it, you didn't deserve any of this. You just wanted your disc's, your home, and your best friend." Aimsey said and Tommy sniffled.

"I'm so sorry tommy. I know you were hurt. I want to help." Aimsey said pulling Tommy into a hug.

Tommy fell into it and sobbed he fell to the ground dragging aimsey down with him.

He held on to them and sobbed into their shoulder.

"It's okay. I'm here Tommy."

That's what he needed.

"No one is going to hurt you anymore. Not on my watch." Aimsey stroked the back of his snow white hair, hair that was as soft as a pillow.

He needed that conformation.

He needed someone to tell him it was going to be alright.

"I will be your friend Tommy. I will talk to you and hang out with you. We'll have so much fun together." Aimsey said getting up, pulling Tommy up with them.

Tommy rubbed his eyes and sniffled.

"Why don't we start heading to my house. My horse is right there." Aimsey smiled.

"Y-yeah let's go." Tommy smiled.

Maybe a new friend would be nice.

~~
Giggle duo friendship in my AU because I said so.

Friendship only nothing else because that's weird.

So so weird