Intro - Info

Ah, Y/n... so much to say about that rambunctious child, an orphan who lives with her aunt and uncle yet that bothers her little. They aren't the kindest but good for what she got...

Hi, it's the Author Ty/Jin, and I felt like writing but not my Diabolik Lovers fic over on @Tyjinik I am working on it, but I'm consulting with my editors about that story as I do wanna take it more seriously. Along with Calming Anxiety, which I will eventually unpublish and move to that acc. This account however will be used to write stories I won't take as seriously, stuff like one-shot books, drabbles, headcanons, etc... I also plan to give my Y/n's more flare and have them be drastically different from one another. I've come to realize, if you have a blank slate of a Y/n, the story itself becomes bland, you have to treat your Y/n like another character important to the story, not a place holder. So, that's what I plan to do, I hope you enjoyed this small Authors note and fall in love with this ball of Argentinian Goodness that is my Pokemon Y/n!

Intro;

7:30 a.m.
The ungodly hours of the morning that the education system decided were acceptable for teenagers to wake up at to participate in the lovely recreational activities of fucking NOTHING. Y/n simply groaned at the sound and shifted over in her sleep to slam at the alarm before she let out a hiss of pain. Maybe- IDK, don't fucking slam the plastic with your hand dumbass. 

Y/n just sighed at her own inner thoughts before hoisting herself up with her arms, the speed of which made her a bit dizzy- but nothing slamming back into the warm embrace of her pillow won't-.

"Y/n, I need you to get up dear, you're going to be late for school." Her aunt called from down the stairs as she made lunch, breakfast was everyone else's problem. She made lunch and that's what mattered, lunch for the lovely school down by the seashore- Y/n didn't hate it. It wasn't as terrible as it could be, she had passing grades albeit never remarkable. The teachers were tolerable and the students were just annoying at best, a typical school but shit-.

"Do I have to?" Y/n said as she pushed herself up lazily for the second time again and began to rub her eye. Maybe if I rub hard enough I'll push my eye so far in the eye socket I won't have to go to school.

"Y/n you better not be trying the eye socket thing again-."

RING DONG DING

The chimes of the final bell, Finally, time to go home, play some games, procrastinate on homework then do it at ungodly hours of the morning. Y/n thought as she pulled back her seat to leave, her chair, however, had other plans. Electing the butt of the new student who transferred a few days ago was much to his liking-. The back of the chair accidentally ramming into the girl as she passed through the tables and seats. Her but squished in the process- Traitor. Y/n thought as her eyes trailed from the back of her chair to the girl's butt. Hot. Then up to her face which seemed pissed beyond belief.

"What the hell are you doing?!" Y/n just stared at her blankly, Is she really going to make a big deal over this? Just what kind of Kdrama did I fall into... Y/n thinks kinda confused.

"Sorry, just trying to leave too-."

"BUT ASSAULTING ME?!" Y/n sighed and sat back down, these kinda things happened way more often then they should to her. It's almost like she's the damn main character or something which I mean- she loves the attention from hot guys and gals alike but F U C K. Dear author can you like tone down the melodrama? Y/n thought bored as the girl in front of her went on and on about how she was trying to leave and how Y/n's invasion of her butt was uncalled for-. But it was kinda going in one ear out the other, the new blonde in the class had major honkers and Y/n's eyes kept switching between her eyes and the boobs. 

If she like, just jumped- my time here would be 100% more worth it-.

"Excuse me, but..." Y/n snapped out of her thoughts and turned to look at the new voice, oh... him...