1 - Cleo

Cleo's Pov:

"Princess Cleo you must go and hid. The palace is under attack" a maid said rushing into my room. I stand up from my desk. I had been doing some of my school work. My long black hair flowed behind me as I got up.

"Wait by who" I ask sturnely but I don't get an anwser. The maid rushes over to me.

"Not enough time ms" she says and shoves me over into my closet. She then opens up the secret door behind one of the racks of clothes. She then shoved me inside.  She gies to close the door but I stop her.

"Wait, tell my parents I love them" I say, she nods her head and then closes the door. I then sit there and wait. I have only a little bit of light. It makes my light green dress look dirty. I have enough food in here to last me about a month. It I hope it won't take that long for someone to come and get me. I s then hear a big boom. Almost as if my door had been kicked down by someone. My heart starts to get fast. I cover my moth  so they can't hear me breathing heavy. I don't even move. To petrified to move.

"Cleo, I know your in here" says a voice, there onto me.

"Come out"another voice yells and it sounds like they throw something onto the ground.  I then hear footsteps and then a buzzing sound. It goes on for minutes but I don't make a sound. Maybe the buzzing sound is just more bad people hear to hurt everyone I know. It then goes quiet.

"Do you think that was the last of them" I hear a girls voice say. Sounding about my age.

"I think so" a male voice says back. The buzzing sound then goes away. "They were yelling someone's name like someone's in here" the males voice then says again.

"I can sense someone in the force" the girl says replying back, they then walk over closer to me. I know they've entered my closet by know. Please don't hurt me, please don't hurt me is all I can think. "If anyone is in here we are not going to hurt you" the girls voice says. I have a feeling that I can trust them. But I don't think I can trust that feeling. There's than a large exaplosion sound. I scream but try to muffle it. I think they heard cuase the next thing I know the door opens up. I see a girl around my age and an older boy standing there. I'm terrified, there's no where for me to go to get away.

"Princess Cleo, right?" The man says I nod my head shakily. He then grabs my arm. I lull back trying to get away. He lets go.

"Hey it's okay, we're not gonna hurt you. Where here to save you" the girl says. I nod my head. There's a huge booming sound and the celling starts to shake.

"Come on, we've got to go" says the boy. We then all run out of the room and through the hallways, down all the steps. The castle crumbling around us. Dead bodies all over the floor. But can't stop. That could be the cuase if my death. We finnaly reach outside. It looks like everyone's dead. I freeze. Not being able ti believe my eyes.

"No come on ms princess, we've got ti go" says the girl and grabs my arm. Knocking me out of my trance. We then make it to a ship.  A bit cannon cones are way. I put my ah did out t sheild myself and it needs up going the other way. If only I knew the wto looked at eachother and both nodded there head saying taht they didn't do that with the force and taht I did

"Get on girls" the boy says and gaurds are backs as we run on. He then follows us up. "Stay here" he says ti me and then the two of them run to anouther room where I assume you can pilot that ship at. I sit down in one of the seats and wait for further instructions. Two shocked to do anything else. After a while I feel are ship start ti descend. I then feel the impact of us landing. The two then come out of the cockpit and back to me.

"Where are we" I ask. The first words th ever ever herd me say.

"We're on Corsunt, the Jedi temple is here. Your gonna be staying here for a bit until we know what to do with you" the guy says "also I realized we've never I troduced are selves but I'm master Anakain and this is my oadawan Ashoka." He says and I mood my head. So there Jedi. (I'm gonna have Anakin be a master and this and on the Jedi council cuase it just makes more sense for me)

"Well you already know my name but just drop the princess, it's really bothering me at the moment" I say. They both laugh a little at this. They then start to walk off and motion for me to come with. There's people standing there as we get off. A human girl, two human men, and a short little green looking alien. We walk up to them.

"You must be Princess Cleo of Destin (yes I made up this planet) " says the girl. I nod my head. She smiles. "Hi I'm senator padme" she says and shakes my hand. I then look at the others who have been talking.

"This is master kenobi, master Windu, and master yoda" Anakin says introducing me to everyone down the line. I smile and bow my head to the. They repeate the gesture back.

"Take her to her room, tested she must be afterwards" Master today says. We all bid are heads agreeing. Asoka and Anakin then nod to me and we walk away. About 29 seconds later I relize he said test her.

"Wait test me for what" I say quite loudly and look over to Anakin, he laughs. "Just a ah- health test" he says. I nod my head but I'm not very convinced. We walk up to the temple and it's beautiful. We walk and side and it's huge. We then take an elevator up lots of levels until we get to 10. Rember that level 10 I say telling a mental note to myself. We then walk down the hallway until we get to a door and stop.

"This is your room for the time being" Anakin says and puts a passcode in and opens the door.

"Don't worry I'll teach you how to Vance it alter" Ashoka says I nod my head to that. Once we get inside there's a bed, desk, bookshelf, bathroom. Everything I might need. So this is your room. There's clothes alread in your closet for you.

"Can I go change" I say cutting off his little speech.

"Sure" he says. I then walk into the closet. I take off my green dress and put on a high neck black crop top that has long sleeves and brown cargo pants. I then quickly Dutch braid my very long hair so it's out of my face for what ever I end up doing. I then walk back out. There standing there talking.

"That was way faster then I thought" he says and I smile. "Alright then, yo to the Jedi council we go" he says