"Come on, come on, come on," she muttered to herself, kicking at the ice as Peter 1 announced that he was coming after Peter 2.

"Arg! Just wait your turn, Doc," Peter 3 managed to get himself free of Doctor Connors and webbed him to the scaffolding before running for the cure, "I'll be right back."

He grabbed the cure, threw himself off the side of the scaffolding and then used that drop to propel him up to the top with his webs, Maxwell close behind and Peter 1 waiting and watching from the other side.

Peter 3 tossed the cure to Peter 1 just as y/n looked up to see him jump across to the head of the statue and catch it.

Peter 1 then activated the cure and threw it inside the head of the statue where Peter 2 caught it and confirmed the activation. A blinding golden light engulfed the head before suddenly disappearing again along with the sand.

Peter 2 let out an exhausted exhale as he was freed from almost drowning in the sand.

"Guys! I need help!" y/n finally admitted she needed help and started calling out, "I'm frozen!"

Peter 2 watched as Flint rose from the sand like a phoenix from its ashes.

"It's OK, Flint," Peter 2 comforted him, "We're going to get you home."

"Guys!" y/n shouted.

"Just stay right here," Peter 2 told Flint before jumping out of the statue and down to y/n.

He caught himself on her web and looked at the ice.

"You really are stuck aren't you?" he commented.

"No duh," she glared through her mask before looking forward to see Hartley had successfully pulled himself up and over the side, "quickly! Hartley is coming."

Peter 2 looked out to where y/n was looking and quickly set himself up with some sturdy webs before dropping down and standing on the scaffolding beside her.

"Bace yourself," Peter 2 warned y/n before he rushed of the scoffolding again and swung feet first to the ice, he created a large crack and then swung back to the scaffolding, one more time and this time his feet went straight through the ice that was holding y/n down and y/n went flying up, the increasing tension on her webs finally releasing.

"Thank you!" she shouted as she flew up and away from him.

She landed on the head of the statue and shook the cold feeling out her foot.

"When I get back, I'm going to put that stupid doctor behind bars before he makes another annoying enhanced!" y/n exclaimed annoyed before remembering she was in the middle of a fight as Peter 1 swung past her.

She watched as the three Peters joined her on and around the head.

"How do we stop him? I've never seen him so powerful," Peter 3 asked as they all watched Maxwell sparkling in the sky.

"It's the arc reactor!" Peter 1 announced, "we've got to get it off him."

"You're not going to take this away from me," Maxwell shot back.

"Well I mean-- if it don't belong to you then you shouldn't have it," y/n shouted back before Peter 1 shot a web to the glowing blue arc reactor on Maxwell.

Maxwell simply tore it off.

"Now that's just not going to work," Maxwell claimed before shooting a large concentrated ray of lightning towards the four spider people.

They all jumped out of the way as the lightning hit the statue and caused the scaffolding around it to begin to collapse.

"Yeesh-- I feel sorry for the poor construction workers who have to rebuild that," y/n muttered as she landed on the side of the giant shield.