Those eagle eyes waiting until Volkan disappear from this place.

*****

For few days there's no communication between Eda and Serkan. Both are busy in their own activity. But heart and mind keep thinking each other. Eda in her balcony working on her design task from school. She stop for a while after she look at her desk and come to close. She pull the drawer and there is red velvet mini box, with a huge inhale she open it. There is a ring from their real engagement ring when she purpose him on a plane. She kept this ring and don't know if Serkan still have the other half or not.

A small tear drop in her cheek and she wipe it in silent. A pair eagle eyes watching her from outside windows of her balcony without sound. Until a vibration alert come the the phone and reading the text :

He is not officially working on there. He has been dismissed, here is the legal document.

Knowing Eda start move close to the windows, this someone quickly move away from the windows and hiding under the balcony. And slowly leave this place without no one notice.

*****

The birthday party is finally starting. Volkan so busy with preparation and make sure all the set and decoration is properly match like his style. Meanwhile some guest are start coming to his garden for the location of the party. Engin and Phyril come with same car and entering the garden. Celine come to herself. Serkan come 15 minutes later after the the party started. When about work he will come early than everyone but different when he come to the party, he always come late. Beside, he doesn't really like crowded and party after all. Is not his lifestyle.

In the middle Volkan start giving speech, a beautiful red long dress with brunette long hair woman entering the garden with small black purse and black high heels. Of course Serkan can smell her fragrance from a far when she walks. She looks stunning and make everyone put their eyes on her, until she reach a table with Phyril and Celine.

"Eda, hosgeldiniz." Phyril said and smile look at her friend come.

"Hosbulduk. Merhaba Celine." She said with flat expression.

"Merhaba Eda." She feel safe after knwing Serkan and Eda not come together.

Meanwhile Eda has a different opinion, since she saw Celine and there is Serkan there too in other table with Engin, she thought that they come together tonight.

Knowing Serkan keep his eyes on her make Eda keep avoiding his look. Serkan can do nothing except giving a look at her.

"Serkan,...psst,,,Serkan. Stop look at her like that. We are are the party, at least enjoy the moment a little."

"Noldu?" he said with drinking a glass of wine and keep look at her.

"You are ridiculous. If you want to talk with her, then come to her now." He whispering to his friend.

"What should I say?"

"I don't know, do I have a relationship with her? Yok,,ben yok..!" he's mocking.

When he start to move but suddenly stopped because Volkan come directly to Eda's table.

"Merhaba Eda. You look gorgeous!"

"Thank you so much. You too."

"Do you want to drink?" he call the waitress.

When the tray is almost reach their table, Serkan suddenly appear and hold the glass from Volkan who wants to give it to Eda.

"Sorry Volkan, Eda is not used to drinking those things." Serkan forbid it and make a shock for everyone in the table.

"Oh I'm sorry. Of course you know her better than me. Don't you, Serkan? Are your memories return?"