Its him?!!

It was dawn, and the full sunlight broke through the cracks of a curtain located in an oh so familiar bedroom.
It was early, 6am, and the cool seasons prolonged the sunrises arrival now, and so, it was barely even lit outside.

Yet, even though the light was small, it was still enough to blind someone I'd stared into directly. And so, the light shone onto a sleeping girls face, the brightness disrupting her sleep as she tossed around slapping the air trying to find the disruption, opening her eyes and realising it was nothing.

She looked around, eyes reaching her clock "6:12am" she was about to get mad until she had remembered.. TODAY SHE WAS SEEING BER NEW EPIC ONLINE GAMER BOYFRIEND!!
After Liarneh had destroyed the life of her lover, and had gotten over her nightmare obsession, she thought it would be so smart to go make a tindr account!! Even though she was severely underaged.

When she first got it, her desperate need of love took over and she was swiping yes on everyone, EVEN GRANDPAS! However, Liarneh came to her senses and came across a rather attractive 22 year old man, they had speaking forever, and the mad was originally located from the UK.

After months of flirting, calling, and growing closer the two decided to arrange a meet up.
To which both agreed.

It took 3 months to get the meet up in action, but today was the day the love of her life would finally be right there, right in her sight, in her arms.

She got dressed, rushing to find the most sexiest dress she could find:

Twirling around as she saw it on her"I LOOK SO SEXY! SO LOVELY!! IM THE HOTTEST BITCH EVER-!, MODEL WHO-?" She whistled to herself, before doing an amazing, 10/10 make up look to finish the look:

"I LOOK SO SEXY! SO LOVELY!! IM THE HOTTEST BITCH EVER-!, MODEL WHO-?" She whistled to herself, before doing an amazing, 10/10 make up look to finish the look:

Twirling around as she saw it on her"I LOOK SO SEXY! SO LOVELY!! IM THE HOTTEST BITCH EVER-!, MODEL WHO-?" She whistled to herself, before doing an amazing, 10/10 make up look to finish the look:

(Please note these are just google images!!
Links: https://www.google.com.au/search?q=bad+makeup+look.&client=safari&hl=en-au&prmd=ivsn&sxsrf=APq-WBtodt7PRd9B1_hsXwvXVw-IXT4VDQ:1649836961925&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwj36bXQyZD3AhUxzjgGHX3BAMAQ_AUoAXoECAIQAQ&biw=375&bih=547&dpr=2#imgrc=IreaTyCQUoLL6M
Just so you know I'm not exposing her actual self!!)

She puckered her lips and kissed her mirror, leaving a trace of lipstick on the reflective glass.

And finally, she decided to finish her style, but rolling a stick of butter under her arms a quick to go deodorant stick.
After she was finished all this, it was 7:23am, make takes time after all!!

To waste some time she played some games, she did some vlogging and messaged her new lover for updates on his location.

Soon enough time rolled by and her lover had arrived. She laughed so loud running to the door at full speed when she heard the knock echoe through the house.
Opening the door, she saw a man with long black hair covering his face, a brown coat and black jeans, he has no shoes on. The man looked around as he entered "no parents?"
"Nooo I told them to leave so.. we could be alone if you know what I mean ;)"
He nodded
"Good.."

Liarneh grabs his hand, leading him the bedroom
"In here my adorable chocolate honey muffin!" She pranced as she pushed him onto her bed
Sitting on top of him almost instantly, not giving the guy a single second to get settled into the space.

With in seconds, her lips were on his, it was clear Liarneh had no clue how to kiss considering she was pretty much kissing with her teeth.
It was like Liarneh was eating the poor guy-

The new man sat there, letting it happen, he didn't care much but he wasn't going to join in either.

Liarneh kept going, before she began to roam the man's body, inching her hands to his hair, tugging at it but pulling back when the hair fell with her hand.
The greasy girl pulled away, looking at the wig that was in her grasp, then glancing back up at the man she had invited over.

"Tom Tom...?.. but I thought I killed you! WHY ARE YOU HERE!" Liarneh didn't know how to feel, she was angry but oh so full of love.
"I KNEW YOU WOULD BE MINE FOREVER!! MINE MINE MINE-!!" She leaned in for another kiss, but TomTom aggressively pushed the teen out of his lap, making her thud on the wooden floor.
"I didn't come here to love you, I came here for revenge."

He stood up, hovering over the blob who calls herself a human being.
"You ruined my life. You ruined my love. You ruined my career. YOU RUINED ME!"

"Tom Tom, listen! I did it cause I love you! You have too understand!"

"There is no understanding." TomTom kicked Liarneh in the shoulder, causing her to tumble over.

"You are nothing to me." TomTom yoinked the ring off Liarnehs finger that she had previously stole from courtlyn and threw it out the window.

"TOMTOM THIS ISNT YOU!"

"Because of you." Like so, another kick was provided to Liarneh.

——
In a separate home, a boy had just woken up. Alabama, reaching for his phone he saw spam messages, from Liarneh.

Liarneh: TomTom beat me up.. AGAIN!
- it's really bad...

- THE BRUISE IS GREEN!! ITS SO BAD!
:insert attachment image:

-He hates me.

The bit rolled his eyes and responded with a simple "k", 'what a load of bullshit' he thought before heading back to sleep
—-

Whilst friends were sleeping or humans were busy, Liarneh, the girl who wronged everyone.
Who smells like literal piss.
Takes advantage of kindness.
Fakes her life, status and lovers, was finally getting what she deserved.
Getting beaten the crap out of.

What an absolute piece of shit.