Paranoia Call

"Fuckfuckfuckfuck-"

[BANG!]

"FUCK!!"

A bullet pierced through the man's shoulder, and soon hails of bullets came flying towards him as he rolled behind a concrete divider as cover.

Neon lights clashes with the robot's alarm signal and sirens, loud noises and shootings fills the underground slums in havoc.

The man from before, sat still and tried to keep his head down from the bullet hell that is the killer robots.

"Shit.." He cursed under his breath, clutching at the injured left shoulder which poured down black blood.

His red x-marked eyes wander around what's in front of him, the thick paleness of his skin began to pour down some sweat.

"Agh, dammit. Fuck all this, I'm not gonna bail my ass out of Eden again"

Within fractions of quantum scans, he took out a gun from seemingly thin air.

Readying his feet, he crouched down and gets a far head start in running as he evades the bullets skillfully.

Running while firing some of his mags, he eventually found an alleyway that's quite empty.

With no more thinking or thoughts, he instantly makes a turn to the alley and runs as fast as his legs can go.

Coming to a three-way turn, he stopped for a moment to pick a path.

However, what he did not notice is a killer robot is right at the top of the roof.

As a free chance came it's way, the killer robot launched an ambush and jumped at the man; making both of them fall to the ground harshly.

"AGH!! YOU AUTOMAT BITCH!"

The killer robot didn't waste anymore time and took his left arm, right before he recovered from the shock.

Grabbing his left arm, the robot then pulled his arm that resembled like a doll part and tears it's thick porcelain shell.

Black slime-y flesh that connected the insides of the flesh came teared as well, blood spilled like a river beneath them on the ground.

The flesh came apart like rubber, with ease the robot successfully took off his arm in a mess.

He screamed in pain, feeling every single bit of sensation.

But his willpower managed to keep him conscious, and pointed the gun right at the robot's head.

The outlines that's on the gun began to shine a bright white light, tracks of electricity began to travel on the metal as he gripped the trigger harder and harder.

"Die, you-"

"FUCKING VENDING MACHINE!"

[BZZZZTTTT- BANG!]

Upon release of the trigger, a short beam of laser shot through the robotic head; melting it's inner components which killed it instantly.