1

A little about Saioa
Hi, my name is Saioa. I just recently turned 18 back on April 1st, yes I am in fact an April Fools baby. I don't wanna talk about it. I have blonde hair and I have grey eyes. I live in my own apartment all the way in Boston, it's where I grew up. Now you're probably wondering why I live by myself and I just turned 18. Well you see here, growing up my family never treated me right. I would spend most of my days and nights at my best friends house. My best friends are Nick, Matt, and Chris, they're my favorite triplets, I got lucky with becoming friends with them. Anyways like I was saying, growing up for me wasn't what a normal childhood should look like and for me looking back it was a dark time so I don't want to talk about it too much but that's all you need to know, for now. As soon as I turned 18 I packed up all my stuff and left my family. Now you may be thinking "it could not have possibly been that bad" but for me it was and I couldn't take it anymore so I left. My best friends have been there with me through it all and have seen it all as well. They supported me through everything even there parents, especially there mom (we love Mary Lou). I lived with them for a little until I found an apartment and than I moved in. Now I am happier than ever and I have the best people I could ever ask for in my entire life.

~~~

Saioa's POV
It was a 6:00pm on a Saturday. The sun was still out and shining bright, after all it is the middle of July. I was laying in my bed watching Shameless when all of a sudden I hear 3 bangs come from my door.
"I don't know why they do this every time, they all have keys to my apartment" I say to myself and I got out of bed to go and open the door.
I open the door and I see my favorite triplets.
"You guys do know you have keys right?" I said and they all just walked into my apartment.
"Yeah we know but what's the fun, oh wait it isn't fun if just walk in" Nick says.
"We didn't have any good snacks at our house so we came here" Matt says and I just laugh
"Plus we missed you" added Chris. I look at Matt and Nick and we all look back at Chris.
"Okay I missed you" said Chris, I saw him start to blush but I didn't want to make it a big deal so I changed the subject.
"So now that you all are here what do you guys wanna do?" I said and looked at them
"I don't know to be honest, We wanted a change of scenery for the night so we are sleeping over" Nick says
I look at Chris and Matt and they just nodded. I found it funny how they come and see me everyday and they say how they needed a change of scenery, cracks me up. I just replied with "Okay" and gave a smile.
The boys turned on the TV and started looking for a movie to watch. Since I figured we weren't going anywhere tonight only due to the fact that Matt fell asleep right away, I got up and went to shower.

After I showered I got dressed into some comfy blue sweatpants and put on a white tank top that was cropped. I went to sit down at my vanity and started removing my makeup and doing my skincare. At this point I was convinced they had all fallen asleep since I didn't hear them talking. Than I heard a knock at my door, "come in" I said and Chris walks in with the cheesy smile he always has on his face. He looks so handsome. Omg did I just say that?? I mean it's true but still. My thoughts got interrupted when he said "you know you don't need makeup right? You look beautiful without it" I looked down before he could see me blush like crazy. "Thank you Chris" I said and gave him a smile. He asked if he could shower and I said yes. Once the door to my bathroom closed I finished up and got in bed.

I laid there thinking about what just happened. Well one he called me beautiful which he has never done before and two I never had that thought before or even saw him like that. I don't know what changed. I mean I don't mind it but what if something happens between us and we start dating and than we break up and our friendship gets ruined. I started to overthink, a lot. My mind was stuck on him. Something about him made him seem so special to me and made me see him differently that I see Matt and Nick. I couldn't exactly put my tongue on it, and with that being stuck on my mind I felt my eyes get heavy and I feel asleep.

~~~
Okay guys so this was my first chapter and I'm so sorry if it was bad I promise I'll get better
Anyways I hope you guys enjoyed it
Please lmk what I can do to make this book more entertaining or better
Bye luvas💕💕

Re-edited 8-2-2022