"Wonderful?" Sticks finished, as Buster drooled more green slime all over the floor.

"Ucky-" Knuckles cringed. 

"Sticks- uh you sure you wanna keep this...Cluster?" Sonic asked. 

"Ahem! It's Buster!" Sticks snapped, correcting the blue hedgehog.  "Finally, I have a pet that doesn't disgust me!" The badger hugged Buster, making him cough out some more green slime all over Tails. "Ewww..." He murmured. "...Buster got slime in my fur!" He snapped. 

"That just means he woves you." Sticks pointed out, kissing the robot's cheek, causing some green slime to appear on her mouth and teeth. You walked back to the group, only to have Buster jump at you just as you sat down between Amy and Sonic, knocking you to the ground and licking your face.

"Still think getting Sticks a pet was a good idea?" Sonic smirked, watching you get licked by Buster, while Amy moved out of the way. 

"I hate you..." You sighed, not doing anything to stop Buster from licking your face or getting slime in your own fur. 

__

All soon sat at Meh Burger, at a table looking all tired, stressed, annoyed, and covered in slime. Buster has been messing with them, including you, all day long. Ever since Sticks got'em they haven't had any time to do what they want. As Sticks was baby talking to Buster, you mumbled. 

"Curse whoever got her that dumb robot!" 

All eyes, but for Sticks, went onto you have they all had a 'really' look planted on their faces. You saw and looked at them. "Oooooh...right....but I didn't think she get THAT!" You protested, crossing your arms as all eyes went onto Sticks and Buster. 

"Who's a hungry-wungry little cluster-wuster, huh?" 

"Would Buster like a french fry?" Tail's began in a sarcastic tone, picking up a fry. "I don't want any; they got SLIME all over them!" He snapped. 

"Nah-ah-ah-ah! We only eat organic garbage now!" Stick's cooed to Buster, who, you forgot to mention, also BARKS like a DOG!

"Help!" Your head moved from your chin as you twirled your head to the side to see a man, who seems to be a warehouse worker, screaming, "Someone is robbing the DangerCo Deadly Equipment Warehouse! Seriously, help!"

An explosion went off in the warehouse and two people, floated? Out of the scene. One wore a horrible Sonic mask, and the other wore a Tail's one. Clearly, you could tell they were both Orbot and Cubot, due to their sides showing as they held one box each and behind them were swarms of Bee-Bots from, Dr.Eggman. 

When Sonic dashed to the scene, with the gang behind him, the robots fled, before telling the Bee-Bots to attack, allowing their escape. One by one the bees flew and Sonic and the rest, all but for Sticks, tried swatting them away. "Quick Sticks, run around back and head them off!" Sonic yelled. 

You only let out a loud groan when she replied. 

"I don't want to put Buster in danger!" She soon took out a leash, only now making you whine as a bot whacked you in the face. "Besides, it's his walk time." Sticks finished.

She attached the leash to Buster and allowed him to carry her wherever he went. Which was towards the fight. As you were distracted, you never saw green slime where you had just placed your foot and you slide into Sonic, who slid into Tails, to Amy, and to Knuckles, creating one huge dogpile. You all groaned in pain, and with your head thrown back as you squished between Sonic and Knuckles, you threw your head to see, upside down, Buster jumps back into Stick's arms, only making you cry out a whine.