Don't you ever feel like sweating when you see the cutest guy on Earth walking straight at you? Maybe it was just Byeonghee but the whole shop was very very hot suddenly.

Byeonghee stared at the cute guy like the dumbest man ever, feeling his hands moving without control under the counter. It was a relief that he was sitting, if not Byeonghee would have fallen butt-to-the-floor because of the beauty that entered his shop.

He had black hair, the cutest nose and pink thin lips. His eyes were small and kind of mysterious, looking like the absolute opposite of the cuteness of his shop. His clothes were black. Black leather jacket, black tank top, black wide pants and the ugliest shoes he had ever seen (black, too). The grandpa shoes didn't take points away from his whole e-boy vibes, but Converse would have been a perfect match to his outfit. Or military boots. Oh, Jesus, Byeonghee had to stop imagining.

Either way, the part that had him lovestruck at first sight was how adorable he looked. Like the cutest guy trying to be a badass, which was the prettiest thing in the world.

He was tiny, he was cool, he was gorgeous and Byeonghee very much gay.

"Good afternoon."

His voice was smooth like honey, and even if Byeonghee was taken aback by the politeness of the guy, he still felt dumb.

"Oh, h-hey," he replied, laughing nervously. "What can I do for you?"

"Maybe give me your number?"

Byeonghee choked on air. It was legit.

"E-excuse me-?"

"Where is Chuji, by the way?" the stranger asked, looking at the store.

Byeonghee felt like his world was collapsing, thinking that of course Chu Jimin would be dating a super pretty guy. He always had the pretty ones.

"Are you 'Limji'?" Byeonghee asked, feeling quite less nervous than before. More petty. "And Chuji's not here. He's not working today. Well he should but- Nevermind…"

The cute guy frowned his eyebrows and Byeonghee felt like screaming. He. Was. So. Cute. And handsome, yeah, but he was adorable either way. At the end of the day, Byeonghee loved cute things.

"What? I'm not Limji and I'm absolutely not Chuji's romantic interest of the month," Pretty Guy said, looking disgusted. It was a funny face. "I'm very single at the moment but always open to date cute guys like you."

Byeonghee was embarrassed, blushing so hard it was impossible the pretty guy didn't notice it, but he didn't comment on that or anything. He just put his elbow in the counter, his pretty face on his hand and looked up at Byeonghee with his shiny eyes.

"So… H-how do you know Chuji?"

"We were attending the same dance classes and ended up being friends. But leaving that aside, why didn't I know you before? I was losing so much eye candy all this time."

The cute stranger was so serious it made Byeonghee want to cry. How the hell could the guy look like a statue saying all those sweet words? He looked more like he was saying math theories than flirting with him.

"Eh… I don't wanna be that guy but, I don't even know your name."

"It's Doyum, but you can definitely call me your soon-to-be-boyfriend."

Byeonghee actually snorted with that, deciding that sitting on that annoying chair wasn't doing anything good with his awkwardness.

"And you're so tall… You are too perfect to be real."

"I'm not perfect," Byeonghee said, almost pouting. "I'm everything but perfect."

"And admitting it might make you perfect," the pretty guy, Doyum, smiled cutely at him. "You didn't say your name. Unless, you don't want to tell me…?"