01.

ʚɞ•ʚɞ•ʚɞ•ʚɞ•ʚɞ

"Hah! I win!" I cheered as a growl of annoyance from my sister Andrea was heard.

"Well damn I don't wanna play anymore, hmph." She exclaimed, I smirked as I rested my arms on her shoulder.

"Ah, it's probably because you just normally suck with it."

"Girl I-"

"Stop playing and continue doing your chores, idiots" Rafaela then rolled her eyes.

"Alright alright, we're done." Standing up I looked at Andrea with a smile, she playfully rolled her eyes as she goes up to continue her work.

"You both don't really change do you?" My cousin Rafaela said, I put my hands in my pockets and smirked.

"Yeah, We probably didn't yet. Besides who needs changing?" I added as I left Rafaela behind.

"Hm.." I sighed walking down the town looking for someone who needs help. I sat on the fountain looking at the view of Magdalena. While admiring the towns beauty as I started to hum a song in my head.

I looked up in the mountains curiously thinking what could be out there, out this town, is there something more than just Magdalena? I always thought that maybe theres other places behind those tall mountains. I wanted to explore, and feel free. Not that I don't want to be here but I want to see more, I want to know more. Is there anything out there? Like a town, a city perhaps? It's probably not possible...

But there is a chance that maybe there's something or anything behind it.

"..."

Sighing I stood up and began walking home.

"I'm home.."

"Ah, welcome home amor" My father greets me, I smiled and went to my room.

"I'm so tired.. By doing nothing" I cried as I let my body fall on my bed, I closed my eyes and used my telekinesis gift to reach the book I'm currently reading on my bookshelves.

"Alright, Hm... 'Ages ago', Chapter 8 by Lorein Magra/oc"

>>>>>𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙

"Gah, The Stories of Lorein Magra are really good huh... They write the best stories!" I smiled putting back the book on my shelf.

Sighing heavily I went to the kitchen to get something to eat since my stomach said so, grabbing the infamous Arepa made by my Mother, I then Ate it and began searching something to drink.

ʚɞ•ʚɞ•ʚɞ•ʚɞ•ʚɞ

It was 3 in the afternoon I was helping Diana put the newly arrived books in the shelves of the Library, as soon as I finished she thanked me and I left.

Walking by I then heard whispers in the side, Curiosity went in me so I decided hiding behind a wall, peeking I saw Abuela and an Old woman with her.

"...Ay, I miss Alma too Maria, I remember the time when the both of you got separated when you both got your Miracles"

Que? Miracles?! So that means we're not the only one's who have miracles??

"Alma... She gave me a letter last week, she told me that their home got destroyed.. But luckily their Miracles got saved by her Grandchild Mirabel." My Abuela said. I furrowed my eyebrows leaning on the walls wanting to know more information about the other Family.

"The Encanto, their place just behind those mountains. Ay you don't know how much I want to visit them, but it will be difficult."

Behind those Mountains? I knew it! There is something out there!! A Magical Family even!... Wait, should I...??

I smiled as I left the place, I went to my room jumping around like a total idiot after knowing there is an actual Town behind those tall mountains that kepy us safe over years.

"Should I..? Should I..."

...

"Yeah, maybe I should"

...

"Idiot your Family would worry about you"

...

"No. I've been curious about this for my whole life!"

...

"I mean... Few days won't hurt.. Right?"

...

"Aight, let's do this!"

ʚɞ•ʚɞ•ʚɞ•ʚɞ•ʚɞ

Walking out my room I then saw a small notebook in my Abuelas door. Ah yes being curious can't be ignored sometimes. I opened the notebook seeing 'The Madrigals' written on it, flipping the page I read every details about them and how their gift works.

"Damn Dolores can hear anything from a mile away?? How could she survive that.. Oh! Antonio could talk to animals that's so cool—and oh! Camilo can shapeshift, interesting.. Interesting..."

>>>>>𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙

Did I mention I brought my parrot with me? No, so like I don't wanna be alone, so I brought my genius parrot with me, I call em Caca, weird name but he talks.

"Is this even a good Idea?" Caca said nervously. I smiled confidently nodding as a response.

"Yep! I mean, I've dream about this my whole life! You too don't you? We'll be fine! I hope..."

"The hell you mean 'I hope'?! Ya planning something there buddy?" My parrot said panicking.

"Just shut up if you don't wanna come, coward."

"Excuse me?! I'm blamming you for my death ya fool"

ʚɞ•ʚɞ•ʚɞ•ʚɞ•ʚɞ

"Ugh, i give up" I panted as I aggressively wiped my sweat. I sat down a rock as I drink my water.

"Well? I told ya, let's go back before abuela kills your sorry ass" caca rolled his eyes.

"You're right.. Maybe it's ju-" I looked up the mountain noticing I'm at the top, seeing the view from the other side.

It's Encanto!!

"HAH! Told you birdie, there is an Encanto!" I smiled, standing up.

"Tch, whateva you say.. Let's just go!"

ʚɞ•ʚɞ•ʚɞ•ʚɞ•ʚɞ

"Look, we have to be careful here, I read about their powers and what they do earlier, there's one that can hear a mile away and one that can speak to animals, oh! You could be friends with em"

"Yeah right, no."

"You ignorant bird" I scoffed. "I maybe should not say my last name... They might know who we are, yeah?"

"Yeah whatever just keep going!"

ʚɞ•ʚɞ•ʚɞ•ʚɞ•ʚɞ