Chapter 26

Sabrina landed in Greece, her friend Iram was staying at the airport waiting for Sabrina with her brother Shaad. Sabrina ran to Iram and hugged her, "OMG it's been so long since we last met!" Said Iram
"I know man how've you been?" Said Sabrina.
"Yeah I'm good just chilling, you remember my brother Shaad right?" Said Iram looking over a Shaad.
"Oh my god! Shaad! How are you?'" Said Sabrina.
"I'm good but better that you are now here" said Shaad, Sabrina hugged him and kissed his cheek. Shaad hugged her back and kissed her cheek, they were childhood friends. "haha i seen that you still have that chemistry you had when you both were younger" laughed Iram.
"Excuse sis but I think you forget that Sabrina was my partner in crime!" Said Shaad.
"Yeah and do you remember that everyone through that when you both grew up, you both would get married!" Laughed Iram. Sabrina went completely quiet, she didn't tell Iram or Shaad about her marriage and about Adam or Azeem and she didn't want to bring it up as she came for a holidays and to relax her mind for a while, she decided not to tell them until later.
"Oh by the way I have to go back on Saturday because it's Sarmad's engagement day" said Sabrina.
"Oh my god! Sarmad is getting married congratulations!" Said Iram.
"Thank you and guys I was thinking that it would be so great if you both came back with me, it would be a surprise for Sarmad!" Said Sabrina.
"Omg definitely I've got holidays" said Iram.
"1 min let me call my manager and I'll ask him and by the way how long would you want us to stay?" Said Shaad.
"Well you guys are coming to Dubai for the first time for a week or two?" Said Sabrina.

Shaad is busy talking to his boss, Sabrina asked Iram how's she been and what she is doing theses days. They have a whole catch-up and talk about their college days, Shaad came back and said, "Great news guys my boss gave me a week off!".
"Woohoo" said Sabrina.
"Haha lets go home guys, we can't stand in the airport all day!" Said Iram.

Shaad drove them to their villa which was beside the beach, "Welcome to Greece". "Wow it's beautiful" said Sabrina.
"Aaww thank you Sabrina I know I am" said Shaad. Sabrina punched Shaad, Sabrina knew that Shaad would get her back so she ran around the house, trying to ran away from him. Shaad was running after her, she ran outside and fell into the pool. Shaad knew that Sabrina couldn't swim so he dived into the pool and got her out, Sabrina was unconscious so he gave her CPR, when Sabrina opened her eyes, Shaad lips were on her lips, Their eyes locked. Shaad got up and asked her if she was ok, Sabrina replied, "I'm fine, thank you for literally saving my life!".
Iram came and said, "Sabrina I'll give you something to wear".
"Oh thank you but I've got clothes in my suitcase" said Sabrina.
"Oh ok that's fine, I'll show you the guest room" said Iram.

Iram took Sabrina into the guest room, "Where are your parents?!" Said Sabrina.
"They went on a business trip, they will be back on Friday so you can meet them before you go back" said Iram.

"Aaww that's good, I haven't seen them in ages, I wonder how they will react when they see me after so long" said Sabrina.

"They will be like oh Mash'Allah you've grown up so much, Rishta maybe" laughed Iram. Sabrina went quiet again, "Ok get changed and come down for dinner" said Iram. When she walked out the room, Shaad walked in and jumped on the bed, "What are you doing Shaad?!" Said Sabrina.
"Nothing just chilling you?" Said Shaad casually.
"I'm trying to change my clothes, Do you mind!" said Sabrina.
"No not all" smiled Shaad.
"Oh shut up Shaad" laughed Sabrina.
"Seriously Shaad get off the bed because one your T- shirt is wet and two I want to change my clothes" said Sabrina angrily.
"Oh ok" said Shaad. He took of his t-shirt, "Are you happy now?!".
"Shaad! Aaarrghhhh!" Said Sabrina, she jumped on the bed and grabbed the pillows and threw it at him, they started having a pillow fight, jumped on the bed trying to hit each other with the pillow, Shaad tripped the pillow by accident and the fluff went everywhere, "Shaad! You have to clean that yourself!" Said Sabrina.
"No you have to help me" said Shaad.
Shaad got up and lay down on the floor, "i ain't getting up if you don't help me!" Said Shaad.
"Shaad you are topless and laying on the floor, get up there must be germs and insects on the floor!" Said Sabrina.
"I don't care if you help me then I'll get up" said Shaad. Sabrina stood up and was about to walk into the bathroom when suddenly she tripped on Shaad's t-shirt and fell on his hard chest, "Owww is your chest made out of rock of something!" Said Sabrina.
"Lol are you trying to call me stoned hearted or something?!" Said Shaad.

"Kinda..." Said Sabrina.

"Oh really? I have you know that I'm a very romantic guy and all the girls are attracted to me" said Shaad.

"Yeah yeah" said Sabrina.

"Yeah that's why your enjoying laying on my chest" said shaad.

"Shaad!" Said Sabrina, she stood up and grabbed his arm and dragged him up, "Shut up and help me clean!" Said Sabrina. Iram walked in and said, "I thought you were going to change your clothes and what the hell happened in this room and most of all why are you topless Shaad". Sabrina and Shaad looked at each other and started to laugh. "It's a long story" said Shaad.
"Haha yeah Iram it's too long to explain, we will tell you some other time" said Sabrina.
"Ok... but I'll help you guys clean" said Iram. They finally managed to clean the mess, Sabrina and Shaad started sneezing, "I'm going to go and change my clothes now before I get the cold" said Sabrina.

"Me too, I think we have already changed the cold" said Shaad.

"And who's fault is that?!" Said Iram.

"Shaad's fault" said Sabrina.

"Yeah don't act innocent Sabrina" said Shaad while walking out the door, Sabrina, Iram and Shaad went downstairs to have dinner after dinner they watching TV for a while then went upstairs to sleep as Sabrina was jet lagged and caught the cold.

Heeeeyyy guys hope you liked this character and omg Shaad is sooo cute isn't he?! Haha let me know what you think of the new characters Iram, Shaad and The two characters that haven't appeared yet Huma which is played by Sonakshi Sinha and Fawad which is played by Ranbir Kapoor...

Don't forget to comment like and share :) xx