LET ME ASK YOU

Let me ask you....
Have you or had you ever find someone who is sitting right next to you?. That someone who can lean your head on to? That someone who is willing to be at your back every time you end yourself breaking down.? That someone who you can always look behind your back and stay still?. - I guessed You already  knew how lucky you are having that someone who can listen to all your shits even if she/he is not with you from time to time. You are lucky because of that someone whom you can run towards when everything seems not okay at all. Are you being grateful for that someone? I think you already knew that she/he is always with you no matter what, accepts all your imperfections and flaws. Have you ever noticed that someone who loves you and want you to depends on them when the world couldn't understand you anymore? I guess now you also knew that they are willing to give time just for you. So please if someone ever does it for you keep them. Keep her/him while you still can. They always tried to do their best   because they give you  importance in their life already from the day you knew each other. It doesn't matter how far is the distance you have to each other as long as they can keep the track on you. Please never neglect their vulnerable feelings because they value you more than the gold as it cost. You are More than that. Take it note for yourself. They see your worth believed me. They will never judged you. So please if you ever find or have that someone, please, they always tried their best to bear their existence for you.

Words: fjsc

Artwork: google (Abstract art)