𝐄𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥!

Start from the beginning

[Gyomei] "I assume that was (Y/n)?"

[Genya] "Y-yes..."

[Gyomei] "We should be getting ready."

Thee leave in a hurry.

                         •○•□•○•□○•

[Y/n] "This is a nice Yukata, but do I really deserve to wear this?"

[Makio] "Of course kiddo!"

[Suma] "U-Uzui-san ordered it just f-for you!"

[Hinatsuru] "Now, now...let's give him some space to breathe...."

The women backs away, holding their excitements in. (Y/n) chuckled at the cute suppressed reactions and turned around to see the others infront of him with yukata's on as well.

They all looked stunning, eachone of them with different patterns that resonated with their personalities.

[Y/n] "Wow..."

[Uzui] "We can't just awkwardly stand here..."

[Doma] "No we can't~"

[Misturi] "Over here guys!"

The group turned around and followed Misturi. At the end of the pathway that Misturi lead they were met with a beautiful flowery field with eggs that illuminated beautifully with the sun.

[Kyojuro] "Let the Egg hunting commence!"

Before everyone ran off with their baskets they turned to (Y/n) and smiled brightly.

[Everyone] "Happy Easter (Y/n)!"

The demon widened his eyes, dropping his basket before returning their smiles with his. They widen their eyes, before giving him a kind gaze and ran off. Some tripping or tumbling on the way down the hill.

(Y/n) snorted and watch them disperse as soon as they reach flat land.

[???????] "Enjoying the fun?"

A familiar voice tickled the demons ears rhythmically. He turned around and was met with turquoise hues, Muichiro.

[Y/n] "Maybe"

(Y/n) tilted his head and gave him a boyish grin.

[Y/n] "Let's see who gets the most eggs, winner gets to choose what they want the loser to do"

[Muichiro] "....Mhmm...if I win...I want a kiss."

Those words were enough the make the demons [e/c] hues glow. His face was heated to a noticeable red and his mouth agape.

The ravenette's smirked knowingly. He will win for sure and no one will stop him. That is, unless (Y/n) gets the most eggs.

[Y/n] "You....Y-you..."

He averted his eyes embarrassingly, not wanting to meet Muichiro's turquoise hues. The ravenette widened his eyes, he reached his hand out to comfort him but was suddenly caught off guard when (Y/n) ran off with his umbrella.

[Y/n] "No kisses unless I win right?"

A mischievous smile grace his lips. He continued running, but It wasn't too long until the Ravenette caught up to him, matching his speed.

[Muichiro] "There's no way I'll let an Idiot like you win..."

A determined glint shined in his turquoise hues. And for a second he couldn't take his eyes off of him; he smiled. After all he always believed his eyes were the most attractive, as ge tends to get lost or sucked in by those stunning eyes.

that was a secret for everyone but himself of course. He chuckled to himself before glancing at the Ravenette.

[Y/n] "Big talk, let's see who wins then."

At the end of the hunt the ones with the most eggs were Sanemi. Giyuu and Shinobu apologized for their actions. The others counted their eggs and simply enjoyed the rest of their evening on the field. Some drinking, some enjoying snacks or simply relaxing with their loved ones.

Muichiro ended up winning the hunt between him and (Y/n), getting his kiss he wanted. Well a kiss on the cheek actually. Though it was a kiss on the cheek, the demon still reacted with a bright blush that painted his whole face pink, which Muichiro had hope to happen.

Overall it was a lovely Easter, the first Easter he had enjoyed in a while....

                       •○•□•○•□○•

Happy Easter you guys! Enjoy collecting eggs, spending time with family or just spending time by yourself. Overall I'm really glad you guys took the time to read it too the end!