𝐄𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥!

Start from the beginning

[Muichiro] "Don't even try it...."

A familiar figure suddenly appeared behind the boy's with a chilling glare, it was Muichiro. The boy's shrieked loudly, holding eachother for dear life.

Turning around they were suddenly caught off guard, his hair was pulled back into a lovely braid with fresh daisies braided into it.

[Tanjiro] "A-ah...Muichiro y-your braids, they l-look lovely!"

Muichiro gently touched his braid and smiled, which didn't go unnoticed.

                         •○•□•○•□○•

Early in the morning before everyone had woken up, they were together in the flower field. It was (Y/n) big idea to have a fun picnic for the two.

They caught multiple butterflies, which ranged from white to blue to yellow to orange.

[Muichiro] "It's so hot..."

[Y/n] "Muichiro, can I braid your hair?"

[Muichiro] "No."

(Y/n) kept staring at the ravenette, making eye contact with his turquoise hues after a uncomfortable minute of him staring.

[Muichiro] "Why?"

[Y/n] "Your hair won't get in your way and it'll be cooler, com'n trust me."

A gentle genuine smile grew on his face making the ravenette's heart throb. 'Man...how weak he was when he gave him that beautiful expression...'

[Muichiro] ".....Just this once."

                      •○•□•○•□○•

That was how it happened, but of course he wasn't going to tell them. He simply stared at Tanjiro for a second before responding.

[Muichiro] "Of course they do, only a fool disagrees."

He grinned and walked passed the boy's who's eyes followed his figure till he was gone.

[Inouske] "Scary shit man...."

                         •○•□•○•□○•

[Giyuu] "Is the Ohagi good Sanemi?"

Sanemi glared at Giyuu who gave him his deadpanned expression in response to his glare.

[Sanemi] "It's good...but why are you feeding me this?"

[Shinobu] "Because you're precious little brother made it, isn't it sweet~?"

The wind hashira hesitated and began eating faster, shocking the other two who looked at eachother with a satisfied grin.

While Sanemi was distracted, Shinobu takes out a yukata and sneaks up behind him. Giyuu readies himself to tackle him down.

                          •○•□•○•□○•

Genya sneezed loudly.

[Gyomei] "Bless you."

[Genya] "I have a feeling someone is talking about me..."

He blinked a couple of times before spotting (y/n) at the corner of his eyes, he immediately blushes madly at what saw. The demon was dressed in a [p/c] patterned yukata.

His hair was down, braids that hung at the side with strands of hair that fell to the sides of his face, enhancing his features even more.

(Y/n) caught sight of boy and ran away flustered. The rock hashira smiled and turned his head to Genya, who outstretched his arms torwards (y/n) desperately. Not that Gyomei could see it of course.