The General X Charles Calvin Smut

No ones POV :

Charles was sleeping when The General came in. General kisses Charlie on the head and laid beside him. Charles woke up and blushed like crazy

"H-Hey captain..!"

"Hey Charlie"

"W-What are you doing here?"

"Can a man see his boyfriend?"

"O-Oh uh ye-yeah!"

Charles is always nervous around him all the time. General had an idea that he wanted to tell Charlie.

"Hey Char?"

"Yeah?"

"I wanna do it with you"

"S-Same Hubert..~"

They both made out before General took Charles' shirt off. Hubert sucked on Charles' chest and Charles moaned. They both took off each other's clothes and giving each other kisses. They rubbed there bodies together. They moaned loudly and Charles became hard.

"I-I feel like I-I'm g-gonna cum H-Hubert...~"

"Okay, get ready then..~"

The General spread Charles' legs appart and Charlie felt something wet on his cock. He looked down and saw General with his mouth on his dick. Charles clawed on the bed and let it out in Huberts mouth. He moaned loudly as he sucked hard. Charles let out a small gasp as he felt a pain slowly turning into pleasure feeling with his balls. The General just grab his balls and squeeze them hard. Harder then anyone has ever grabbed Charles by the balls. He let out a soft groan and continued to pant. He stopped cumming and Hubert stopped sucking.

"L-Let's do it now Charles.."

"Y-Yes s-sir..!~"

The General sat up and put Charles on his lap. Charles looked like a lost puppy when Hubert got him off his lap and got up. He went downstairs to drink something, Charles followed him and hugged him from behind.

"Oh hey Charlie"

"Why you coming down to drink water when you just drank something"

"I just wanted some water"

"O-Oh"

Charles yawned and looked away. Hubert pushed Charles against the counter. He made Charles put one of his feet on the counter top. General put his foot beside Charles' gripping onto his arms tightly before putting the tip into his asshole. Charles huffed because he was worried he'd be in pain in the morning because of this. Hubert put the who,e thing in and Charles let out a yelp. Charles huffed and moaned. Hubert did a fast motion making Charles cum a bit.

"Tell me when..~"

"NnNgH..!~ o-okay..!~"

They did that for a few more minutes until Charles felt a pain worse then his balls.

"A-AHH.....!!!!~ R-RIGHT T-THERE CAPTAIN..!~~"

"Okay..~"

The General hit that spot many times and Charles moaned loudly drooling a lot. After one big thrust Charles felt a whole tun of cum go into his body. Charles passed out in The Generals arms and The General took him to there room. They cuddles and then Hubert fell asleep

~~~~~~~

455 Words holy crap, well please don't send hate because I'm about to do some crazy ships no one would think would be okay lol