Chapter 1: Moving in

"I'll take it for you" My dad smiled as he took my last suitcase and placed it in the boot of the car. I took one last look at my old house before opening the door of our Range Rover and sitting down. Today we were moving to Accrington, my dad is getting re married to the one and only Reece Bibby's mum. Reece Bibby is in one of my favorite bands, stereo kicks, but I'm not like your usual fan girl I'm not obsessed I just like them.

"Thank you dad, for everything. You've been there for me since mum left us and I can't thank you enough. I'm so glad that you are finding happiness marrying Lyndsey" I smiled leaning over and hugging him.

"It's okay sweetheart, nobody has a stronger bond than us two and that won't ever change" My dad told me as we pulled away from the hug. I haven't told anyone about me liking Stereo Kicks. My dad doesn't even know I like them, he knows that I'm aware of them though.

-

half way through the journey.

"So your starting your new school in 3 weeks, you excited?" My dad asked focusing on the road.

"A little bit I suppose" I sighed looking out the window.

"You seem upset? What's wrong?" My dad said looking over at me occasionally.

"I'm just tired, I'm gonna sleep for a while" I told him before drifting off into a deep sleep.

-

"Lia...Lia wake up" I heard my dad softly speak. I opened my eyes to see we were in Accrington. I sat up and rubbed my eyes slightly. I was fully awake by the time we had pulled up outside our new house. Most of our stuff has been moved in already. Dad hired a moving lorry and they took everything to our new house.

"I'll take these 2" I told my dad as I waited for him to get the suitcases. We both walked up to the door. It swung open before we were half way up the pathway. Lyndsey came rushing out and ran towards my dad. Then they started to kiss. Great(!). I noticed someone standing in door way trying not to laugh like me. It was Reece. Reece Bibby. It has just sank it that THE Reece Bibby is going to be my step brother.

A/N
Hey guys! New Reece fan fiction. I will still be updating 'His Bestfriend' as normal but I will also be focusing on his one a lot too. Hope you like it x