Classes

3 Weeks Later

Y/n's Pov
I woke up checked what time it was and it was 7:30 so I got up and went to the kitchen to get food also trying not to wake up my roommate because she doesn't have class till like 9:45 so I walk to fridge and card stuff to make coffee with as I was making that I realized that I had gotten a notification from instagram saying jsotos1 has followed you on instagram and for some reason that made me smile because I don't know Jimmy is just different from other guys I have met like he is so sweet. I finish making my coffee and go to my room and pick out my clothes

 I finish making my coffee and go to my room and pick out my clothes

and then I gEt in my car and drIve to my class 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I head to my first class of the day its Data Analysis it was pretty boring but while I was taking notes and listening to the teacher someone begged through the door and it was Jimmy we looked super tired like he hadn't sleped in days  "ahh Mr.Sotos there you are you are late again for my class this is your what 10th time being late for my class" "sorry I had to go to early practice" "ok well don't be late for my class for an 11th time or else I will have you be changed into a different class" 'where do I sit" "you sit right next to miss Y/l/n at the top" he says pointing right at me I wave my hand so he can know where to sit .

he walks up the steps and when he reaches the top he looks at me and gives me a smile and sits next ti me the teacher continues to talk and as he is talking I fell a tap on my shoulder I and I tern and see Jimmy "can I use a pen mine is out of ink" "here" I say giving him a black colored pen "thanks" he says giving me a smile as he normally does "your welcome" I say returning the smile back to him.

Jimmy's Pov: 

Jimmy this is your time to as her out this is the time I say in my head I tap her on the shoulder and all that I hear come out of my mouth is can I use your pen is out of ink really Jimmy that's all you could get out of your mouth but I mean she is so beautiful I'm can't focus and just ask her out but I need to.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~After Class~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No ones Pov

Jimmy walks up to Y/n after class and he asked her out and she says yes he gets so happy that she said yes he tells her to meet him at a restraint around here and he tells her its a surprise and to wear something comfy.

Hey guys sorry I don't know how to make stories but today is my birthday so I won't be writing for a long time but yeah I also have soccer travel and school soccer at the same time and with big tests coming up next week at school and with my brothers baseball games I won't have a lot of time to write but I will try my best to write as much as I can because I really want you to enjoy the story and I know they are not long chapters but I will work on making them longer Byeeeee I will try to write more of this book soon luvvvv you guys so much.