He can't hurt us anymore

Start from the beginning

That's when you see Nat bust through the door she had her suit on ready to fight. You looked at her your eyes still glowing purple but she could see that you didn't want any of your kids in the room. You had a year flowing down your cheek. You were ready to finish him off for good but didn't want your kids to be there to witness their mother killing a man. Nat runs over and pulls the bassinets. You mouth a thank you to her. She tells Peter something but you can't hear. Once you see that none of your kids are in the room.

You look back at him but your energy is slowly wearing out. You see him smirk. You use even more of your strength to kill him but he wasn't going. Before you knew it you were felt light headed and all you remember was hearing a gun shot.

You woke up on the floor everyone surrounding you. You start to sit up. "Just take it slow Y/n" Bruce says. You felt something above your lip. You wipe it and look at your fingers. You see red.  "Bled again" you scoff out upset that you blacked out half way through killing off the one man you've had on your hit list. You look over to the corner of your room to see Mario lying there on your floor in a pool of blood.

"Don't worry you did most of the damage Tony just finished him off" Nat says. You then look over at Tony. He was staring at him in anger. You get up with the help of Bruce and walk over to him. He dropped the gun and hugged you tightly. You burst into tears as soon as his arms wrapped around you. You were crying from all the stress of the past four years has been lifted off you. He was finally gone.

He was no longer able to hurt your family anymore. You were free from any and all connection to your past all you had was your family now. After about five minutes of Tony just holding you you had finally stopped crying. You look up at him and smile. "We're free. He can't hurt us anymore" Tony says to you. You can't help but smile.

You turn around and look at Bruce. "Don't worry I checked their ears and everything they are fine just a little shaken up you were out for a while I think they just need to feel Mamma's love and to drink some of her milk because they are hungry" Bruce says. You walk out of the room and go into Peter's room since his was the farthest away from yours. You see all you kids asleep. The twins lying on their backs on top of a blanket in between Peter and Casey.

You could tell that Peter and Casey didn't want to hurt them in anyway so they kept a safe distance by sleeping on the edges of the bed. You look behind you to see Tony. You both walk in and Tony picks up Casey and puts her over his shoulder. You walk over to Peter using your hand as a barrier between Peter's head and the corner of the nightstand. You lightly shake him with your other hand whispering for him to wake up very slowly.

He sits up and looks at you. He smiles at you. You smile back at him. "What are you smiling about" you ask him chuckling lowly. "It's just you look so cool when you're protecting us especially when you use your powers the purple light just makes it better" he says excitement laced in his voice. "I'm happy you think I look cool when I'm using my powers and thank you for looking after your little siblings" you say kissing his forehead.

"Your welcome and thank you for raising us babies are tiering" he says yawning. You chuckle and then kiss his forehead again. "Well maybe you should get some more sleep while your father and I take your baby brother and sister" you whisper.

Peter nods and scoots in on the bed. You didn't notice Tony had grab the babies and their blanket already. You give Peter one more kiss then leave to let him sleep. You and Tony wanted to take the kids home that day but it was getting a little late. It was already six o'clock. You didn't realize you were out for that long. You also wondered why they left you on the floor.

You walked into your room to see Tony rocking Morgan and Anthony in his arms while sitting in the rocking chair he said he bought for you. "Did you buy that chair for me or you" you asking smiling a bit. "Well my intention was that it was for you but I think I need to buy one for myself too" he says. You grab Anthony from his arms since it looked like Morgan was headed to sleep.

Once you fed them both you went to downstairs to get something to eat for yourself. Tony was fixing the cameras that Mario had hacked into. He was also putting new passwords and stronger fire walls up to hopefully stop people from hacking into the system. Once you are and brought him something to eat you went back upstairs to the living room.

"Did-" you start before you are interrupted by Nat. "Yes we made sure they both are while you were out" she says. It takes you a minute before you realize she was feeding. "I take it you are enjoying motherhood" you say smiling at her. "Well I'm enjoying these small moments but the waking up every two hours throughout the night I'm not really enjoying that" she says smiling down at Olive.

Bruce walks in shirtless holding Oliver on his chest. "Awe I don't know what it is about seeing first time parents having skin to skin with there kids but it's so cute" you say getting a little emotional. Tony then rushes up the stairs from his personal lab. You look over to him. "The bubba's are awake" he says smiling at you. You smile back and start sprinting to the stairs.

You both race up the stairs and you both make it to the room and in front of the babies. "I get Anthony this time" Tony says excited to finally have skin to skin for the second time with his little boy. "You know a little someone is gonna get jealous" you say pointing at Morgan who was staring at Tony and was getting visible upset. You pick her up and she stops whining. You walk over and set her on her bed. You start to remove your shirt.

"Oooh look momma's fully taking out the boobies" Tony says to Anthony lifting him up to look at you over his shoulder. "That's not what I'm doing because they just ate they just need attention now" you say as you pick up the little robe/baby carrier and start to wrap it around your body.

You then pick up Morgan and place her on your chest. You finish wrapping her up inside and tie the knot. "Does it feel like when you were pregnant with Case" Tony ask. "No Casey was a little heavier than this. But she is the same weight and size that Casey was when she was born" you say looking down at Morgan and smiling.

*A/n this story is almost over and I was thinking of doing a prequel of this and making a series. It would be like about the kids journey in life of finding love and their careers it would start with Peter and go from oldest to youngest or I could do a Loki X (a character made) I might end up doing both ideas still just I would probably start the Peter book first but I might not update that one that often since it seems like everyone likes Loki more. But what do you think Peter X (Character I Made) or Loki X (Character I Made)*