kink one

I tap the arm of my chair bored to hell... I mean there's only so much torture and ruin you can inflict on people till you become utterly...

Bored...

I mean I had to open a portal as soon as I left the room cause the whole lower half of my body hurt so much-

I had to lay on my stomach for two whole days just to get to where I could even sit in my chair semi-comfortably. I mean what he did wasn't that great in the first place I'm sure I could find any old schmuck in this place and it will feel the same or better...

I practically leap out of my chair. "Rosholt." I yell calling my maid. "Yes o dark one..." she says staying in a kneeling position. "I want you to find a sinner known for his uhm... size and skill..." she peeks up for a moment a bit confused but lowers her eyes and nods "of course my lord..." she stands about to leave and I blurt out "oh and you speak of this to no one!" She bows putting her hand over her chest "I wouldn't dream of telling anyone my lord..." she turns to smoke off to fulfill her duties.

I begin walking back to my throne but stop and turn to the pillar nearing the right of my throne bashing my head into the stone causing it to crack and dip. I pull my head away my face red with embarrassment "...dammit..." I sit back down I'm not sitting for more than 2 minutes when a knock is made at the door. Causing me to jolt up, is she already here? Maybe I should've told her to take her time...

"E-Enter..." the door opens reveling my attendent Orias while he is extremely attractive he's annoying as all hell and so much fun to bully. I let out a sigh and lean on the arm of my chair crossing my legs and holding my head in my hand. "Ah the annoying attendant what a surprise..." he bows swiftly chewing his lip I can practically feel his anger after i mock him then stares into my eyes unmoving "my lord I have a question I'd like you to answer..." he says his tone serious. I smirk "while i dont see why you deserve to speak in such a manner with me i shall allow the dog to bark..." "Very well..." he says between gritted teeth "did you meet with a humans demon servant 3 days ago?" I smirk "why yes... yes I did. I had heard a demon was causing quite a ruckus in the mortal plain so I went to get a better feel for the situation. Thoughthat would technically be your job if you were able to do a good job as my dog." I mock looking down my nose at him. He glared his face red with anger but he somehow managed to regain his composure.

His thoughts were interrupted by Rosholt entering "my lord the important task you sent me on has been prepared." "very well... I must be going i have way more important things to worryabout then your barking." He bows to hide the anger and embarrassmenton his face "of course my lord I shall depart now..." I scoff in response.

I follow Rosholt as she leads me to purgatory as humans call it but it's simply a ginormous maze of rooms each room made specifically for each soul. A personal torture room designed perfectly for each soul. She leads me through the corridors screams and crys echoing through the halls.

We finally reach the room and she bows "I shall take my leave sire..." I nod and watch as she walks back through the corridors turning a corner. I take a big sigh and wave my hand the door opening on its own. When the door is opened I notice a man tied down with magical rope and a box ontop of his head blocking his vision but not his sight. He's visibly sweating squirming and breathing heavily. "Humans are afraid of such trivial things..." I sneer I walk to the human its been awhile since I've gotten to play with one every time my fingers grazed his skin he would jump. I crouch infront of him and remove his pants and pull down his boxers. "Hmmmm I guess it's hard to measure up to a demon...." I stand and pull my own pants and boxers off then sit on his lap in such a way our dicks are rubbing against each other the man begins to get hard his dick pressing eagerly against mine. "I have high hopes for you my dog...." I snicker. I spit on his dick and squeeze it with my hand rubbing it roughly till its throughly lubricated. I turn around and rub my hole against it my heart beating rapidly.