Presentation

Being the twin of Eloïse Bridgerton, one would have thought that Éléonore Bridgerton was her perfect copy, as for all twins.
However, their physiques differed. Eloise's shoulder-length brown hair and piercing blue eyes contrasted with Eleanor's wavy blond hair and delicate green eyes.
Or, don't be fooled: both of them aspired to a free and unconstrained life. They planned for independence, were relentless in search of knowledge and possessed the competitive spirit of all Bridgertons, in a word: a strong character.
Only one disagreement: Eléonore's choice to enter society. She wanted to live, meet people, experience life... To her mother's delight. All of this on one condition: they let her stay in the shadows whenever she felt like it.
Having spent most of her childhood juggling between their aunt's home with Francesca, her little sister, and their sprawling country home, Aubrey Hall, Éléonore doesn't know much about society. And above all, the vices that are hidden there.
People's hypocrisy, their jealousy... All that is unknown to her.
But let's let this carefree young girl live her story, shall we?

———————
05/17/22
Hii! Here is my first Bridgerton fan story! Hope u like it!
Love u
(Btw I'm currently writing this instead of revising for my exams lmao)
Sorry for the bad quality cover, I'll do a real one asap I promise.
I chose Blake as Eleonore because she totally fit to the character and she is so pretty!