hear that shattering? yeah, that's the sound of chiyo's heart.

     "oh".

     sukuna raised a brow, as he pulled the empty chair beside him closer to his desk.

     "it's because yūji's doing his stupid remedial lessons. he's adamant about me waiting for him", sukuna explained.

     'oh. that's a bit more reliving. I thought he said no because he didn't want to walk with me', chiyo slightly smiled.

     "so if you want, you can sit here and we can talk. and I can walk you home later. or, we can talk another day", sukuna casually offered.

     "I-I'll stay, if you don't mind", chiyo answered, before excusing herself to go tell maki her plans.

     witnessing the green-haired girl shoot sukuna a warning look, maki finally left to go meet up with mai, as chiyo excitedly took a seat beside sukuna.

     "so...what do you like to eat, itadori-kun?"

"first off, refer to me as sukuna. none of that honorifics shit either. it's weird", sukuna stated.

"and second off, I don't particularly care. I don't have any allergies to any sort of food, do you?"

chiyo shook her head, as she was about to ask where they should meet to exchange lunches, before sukuna had gotten to it first.

"since it's a field day, let's meet under the oak tree next to the hakuzen tower", sukuna suggested.

"o-oh, okay!"

     "are there any more concerns regarding the school excursion?"

     "no", chiyo softly answered, still not daring to meet sukuna's eyes.

     "great. now let's talk about that crush of yours".

     "d-do we have to?", chiyo squeaked out, the tips of her ears tinting red, as she stared at her oh-so-interesting lap even more.

     "I mean, it'd help if I knew who he was so that I could force you to—I mean, encourage you to confess. the sooner we get this over with, the less we'll have to bother each other", the pink-haired male bluntly explained.

     "oh, right...", the second-year dejectedly murmured.

     "umm...he...he's...", chiyo thickly swallowed, as she tried to find the right words.

     'should I lie to him about who it is? I can't just...I can't just tell him that it's him! if so, who should I say? I barely know anybody other than maki and mai...'

"never mind. you don't have to tell me. I get that it can be hard confiding in a stranger, so can you at least tell me how you two met? or what made you notice him?"

     "w-well, he actually saved me from a couple of upperclassmen...I-I wasn't really feeling myself that day, and some upperclassmen were poking fun at my tired face", chiyo slightly pouted, reminiscing on the day that she had spent the entire night working on a project all by herself, since her group-mates weren't pulling their own weights.

     "and then he just showed up and tripped them!", she lightly laughed.

     sukuna's lips twitched at the sudden change of chiyo's expression. the story was also slightly bewildering.

     "he sounds like a dick", sukuna insulted.

     chiyo bit the bottom of her lip, as she slowly nodded her head in agreement.