"What are you talking about?", Bailey asks Claire.

"I built a hidden extractor tank in the sand. Enabler got him. He's in the tunnels, he's safe. I can show you. Look. Look.", Claire says going to her laptop.

"See?", Claire says showing her laptop with Ben sitting down.

"Oh my god.", Bailey says looking at the laptop.

"I saved him, guys.", Claire tells them.

"Ben?", Bailey asks looking at the live camera.

"After I get out of here, we can go and get him.", Claire tells them.

"Okay.", Bailey says to Claire, nodding.

"Get him out.", Zoey tells Claire.

"No, no, no. No, no, no.", Claire says looking at the camera.

"Wait. What's happening?", Bailey asks Claire.

"No!", Claire yells looking at the live screen.

"Wait, where'd he go", Zoey asks Claire.

"No! My dad's men found him.", Claire says to them.

...

Ben falls into the new room and he grunts as he falls to the ground.

"Oh, shit. Shit!", Ben says to himself getting off the floor.

Steam starts in the room like a hot sauna.

Ben coughs. "Holy shit. Where is they?", Ben asks himself looking around.

Ben looks at the camera. "Huh?", Ben says taking off his jacket.

"Where are they? Answer me! I'm not gonna play your stupid game anymore!", Ben yells at them in the camera.

...

"You need to do something!", Bailey yells at Claire.

"I can't get him out from in here. The only computer that has access is in my father's study.", Claire says to them.

"What?", Zoey asks Claire, confused.

"We don't have time. I need your help. Can you guys please just help me?", Claire asks them.

...

"What's this? A combination lock! Four numbers. Really original.", Ben says holding the lock and looking around for numbers.

"And a puzzle, too, yeah?", Ben says to the camera.

...

"I need somebody as smart as you guys to help me solve that. Everything is a game to him. He said that no matter how hard I tried, I would never figure it out on my own, which is why I have you guys.", Claire tells Bailey and Zoey as they stand up.

...

Ben founds a hot metal piece and he picks it up with his jacket.

"Okay. Where does it go?", Ben asks himself.

Ben puts the price on the puzzle and groans because it's really a heavy piece of metal.

...

"The images on the left correspond to a code on the right and I only get three chances until all the oxygen is sucked out of my cell. I already used one on my 18th birthday.", Claire tells them.

"Okay—so", Bailey says but then hears Ben groaning in the camera.

"Ben.", Bailey says looking at the camera but looks back at the puzzles