Chapter 2

They all groan in pain from their backs as the people groan too because they fell on the floor.

The brakes hiss making a sound on the tracks.

A woman starts panting holding her head, another woman looks at her in shock.

"Hey. Hey!", The woman says going over to the woman holding her head in pain.

"Are you okay?", Ben asks Bailey and Zoey.

"Yeah, you?", Bailey asks Ben and Zoey as Zoey nods.

"Yeah.", Ben says.

"Okay, you're not bleeding.", The woman says to the other woman who's holding her head in pain.

"Where are we?", Zoey asks as Ben stands up and tries to open the train doors.

Bailey and Zoey stand up and go back to the back, and Bailey tries to pull the door open.

Bailey pulls and pulls but she can't get it open, it's like glued shut for some reason.

"What is going on?", Bailey asks her, looking through the train window.

"I don't know.", Zoey says trying to pull the door but she gives up.

"Is everyone okay?", Ben yells, looking at everyone.

"How long you think till someone comes for us?", A man asks another one who's looking around.

"I don't know, man. It's like 100 miles of derelict track down here.", The man says to him, looking around.

Bailey turns around and sees everyone freak out and she tries to open the subway doors but it won't budge.

"And no one knows where the hell we are, so I'd say long as hell.", The man says to him.

"I'm not getting a signal.", Brianna says to them.

Brianna has black hair and has her hair up with a white shirt.

Bailey walks around, trying to figure out a way to get out of the train.

"Hold on a second.", Theo says going to the doors.

Theo has a shaved head with a white shirt on and a jacket on with his necklace on.

"Looks like we're in an abandoned station.", Brianna says to them.

"You're shitting, right?", Rachel says to Brianna.

Rachel has slight orange hair and some hair coloring in it with a blackish jacket on, piercing on her upper ear.

Theo presses the small red button and it lights up. "Hey! Hello!", Theo yells waving his hands at the camera.

Bailey and Zoey look at each other than at the camera, confused about why there's a camera.

"You got seven people trapped in here. Somebody sending help?", Theo yells, looking into the camera.

They all hear a chime. "Attention, passengers. Keep your belongings in sight at all times. If you see a suspicious package, please tell the nearest MTA employee. Remain alert and good luck.", A voice says into the speakerphone.

"Oh my god.", Bailey says realizing what's going on.

"Minos found us.", Ben says as Zoey and Bailey look at him.

"Did you just say 'Minos'?", Rachel asks Ben.

Nathan looks at them. "It's happening again.", Nathan says to them.

Nathan has a beard with black clothing on and brown hair and's sitting on the subway seats, scared.

Everyone looks at Nathan as Theo takes off his jacket.