"I don't understand. What's going on?", Rachel asks them.

"We're still in the game.", Zoey says to them.

"Oh, no, no, no.", Brianna says crying to herself.

Rachel looks behind at Brianna's back and sees a burn on her neck. "Oh, my God. What did they do to you?", Rachel asks Brianna.

Brianna looks at her. "It's acid. When the timer runs out, it rains acid.", Brianna tells them.

"Acid? What the hell?", Bailey says shocked.

"We have to hurry.", Brianna says going to a fake store that is closed looking for clues.

Everyone follows Brianna to help her find the clues.

"We have to find the keys to the bodega.", Brianna says holding the lock.

"If we could just get through this lock, I think it's the way out.", Brianna says looking around the store of the Bodega.

"May 26th. It's a 0-5-2-6 again, but we need a key.", Rachel says to them.

Bailey points to the wall. "Look!", Bailey says pointing.

"No, but she's holding a key where Bailey's pointing at.", Zoey tells them.

"Yeah, but how does that help us?", Rachel asks them.

"We have a minute left.", Brianna tells them, looking at the timer.

"Hold on. I'll always be watching over you and she's an angel, right? Wait!", Rachel tells them but runs to the back and looks up.

"There's a cloud above her, so we climb it, right? We climb it!", Rachel tells them.

"There's a ladder on the fire escape!", Bailey yells to them, pointing at the ladder on the fire escape.

"Okay. I'll climb it.", Brianna says pulling down the ladder.

Brianna gets newspaper and uses it to cover her hands and she climbs the ladder.

Brianna makes it to the top and looks around.

"Bri, do you see anything?", Zoey asks her, looking up at her.

"Why are there so many plants?", Brianna asks herself.

"So many plants.", Brianna says to herself.

Brianna look up at the plant and she sees a key by one. "I found a key! It's stuck to the railing.", Brianna tells them.

"Hurry! We only have 30 seconds left!", Rachel tells her.

"Come on, Brianna. You can do it!", Bailey yells to her.

"I got it! I got it!", Brianna says getting the key.

"Here, catch!", Brianna says to one of them and Rachel gets the key as she drops it in her hand.

"Got it!", Rachel says then runs to the store and she puts the key into the lock that's on the door of the Bodega.

"Okay, try it. Go, go!", Zoey yells at Rachel and Bailey nods to continue.

"Hurry! Get down here!", Bailey yells to Brianna who's climbing down.

"It's about to rain again!", Zoey yells to Brianna who's looking at the timer of 10 seconds.

Rachel unlocks the lock and Brianna helps them. "Lift!", Rachel says to all of them.

They all lift the cover half way. "Hurry up! Lift the gate!", Brianna says to them as they lift the gate all the way.