"Alright, thank you so much, Thoma." Astrea replied.

"I'll wait downstairs and escort you to the Kamisato Estate once everything is done. See ya!"

The Narukami shrine was breathtaking, it boasts a view right on top of the city as the thunder sakura petals flew alongside the evening breeze. The warmonger realized it has been a while since they took notice of the beautiful surroundings during an official visit.

"Astreanova Antares, correct? It seems the land of Inazuma have finally welcomed you here. I've heard a lot of things about you." A sly, pink haired hybrid of a human and a fox suddenly spoke.

Regardless of the hybrid, this lady Guuji of the shrine sure is beautiful just like the sakura petals. Astrea wondered to herself.

"Yes, it's me. Nice to meet you, lady Guuji Yae." Astrea replied, pushing her thoughts away.

"Well now, seems like Thoma has introduced me to you. Do call me Yae or Miko from now on. We'll talk more after you've paid your respects." Yae crossed her arms and smiled.

When in Rome, do as the Romans do, they said.

Astrea took her time to pray at the shrine, lowkey hoping every ordeal they'll face in the Kamisato Estate would be smooth sailing with no underlying issues.

"Alright, so you'd like to know more about the Kamisato family, correct?"

"It's as if you've read my mind, yes. Although I did a couple of research, on the political past of course. The Tri-Commission and their stakehold, finances etc." Astrea explained.

Yae frowned all of a sudden.

"Oh Executioner, spare me all the boring stuff. Of course we're not gonna talk about that. I want to talk about the Shirasagi Himegimi of the household, the pride and joy of the Kamisato clan. You see...." After what seemed like 5 minutes of describing how lovely Kamisato Ayaka is, Astrea realized something was off somewhere.

Maybe it's just a gut feeling.

"Why, you sure have taken a huge liking to my sister, lady Guuji Yae."

All of a sudden, there stood a blue-haired man clad in white, his clothes seemed to be as regal as Astrea's, signifying a high profiled background. Behind him was Thoma, who was obediently tailing behind his master.

"Waka- you sure have a lot of stamina today." Thoma sighed, catching his breath over a small marathon from the foot of the mountain towards the shrine.

"I must not let my guest spend too much of their time at the shrine, you know the drill, Dango." A sly smile was plastered across his lips. The blue-haired man had a distinctive mole at the left side of his mouth. Astrea recognized the features, but remained silent.

"Oh, looks like the Yashiro commissioner has arrived. What luck do we have today." Yae sighed and crossed her arms. "Very well, introduce yourself." Her eyes leered at the blue haired commissioner.

Without further ado, Ayato took a couple of steps closer to the guest, the outsider of the day.

"Greetings, executioner. My name is Kamisato Ayato and I am pleased to make your acquaintance. Your name is Astreanova, correct?" He smiled.