Chapter 4.

Before you all beat me I want to apologise for the delay. I learnt one thing that I shouldn't promise. World outside needed me. I had few important work to complete plus few functions to attend. I couldn't get time write. Infact I haven't watched the show too from last one week Because of busy schedule. And after seeing few snaps what happened I want to watch ASAP.

As a compensation of late I am assuring you there will be a epilogue too.

Please forgive me *puppy eyes*

One more thing- As I have already marked the mature tag in book but still warning you. If you are uncomfortable you can skip. I will add a warning before the content.

Word Count- 3044. I hope this covers my delay.

------------------------------------------------------------

Sai's POV

We were ready to go out. I really love the whether here. It was so nice from Nagpur. I wore my dress jacket on top of my crop top. It's a blue crop top paired with palazzo and a jacket above. Again my belly is showing from this and I know Virat si... opps Virat will take advantage of it. He had been doing it from yesterday. Kissing and touching me everytime and I love his this side. Finally he confessed his feelings. He loves me. I was on cloud nine when he said those 3 words. I conveyed my feelings indirectly to him but I need to be clear. I will confess now no matter what. I will also say those 3 magical words though he knows my feelings but still I want to confess my heart out. The words are not necessary now but still I want to do it. He must be waiting for me to say them. He had suffered much now I won't let him wait More.

We are alone here on the trip. Yes, we had came to Chikhaldara instead of Nandgaon Khandeshwar where family went. Virat told me he wanted to spend some time with me. I too wanted it so didn't objected. He had told Samrat dada about that and told him not to disturb us. No one from family called him knowing his anger for them. I know after we will be back to Nagpur they will surely taunt me but this time it is not going to affect me as I got my husband with full right now. Nothing is going to bother me as long as he is with me.

I was sitting on the bed thinking when he came out of the washroom wearing a red t-shirt and Black trousers. He looks so handsome in red. I just wanna pull him into a kiss.

Stop!!

Shameless. Sai stop thinking all this. We need to go out now. I mean I want to be in his arms but now I want to roam around too hand in hand with him. The thought only made my cheeks red. He must have noticed it.

----------------------------------------------------------

We went to Narnala Port and Gwaligarh in afternoon. Oh there might be a question in your mind. Who goes there when you have come on a trip alone with your wife? But he does. So romantic na? I facepalmed myself and enjoyed. Enjoyed cuz I was with him and him holding my hand by my side. Such a bliss. I started imagining this when he was away and when it is finally happening I am not able to believe. I pinched myself and yes it is not a dream.

It's evening now and we have come to a Panchol point in Chikhaldhara. It's so beautiful here. Last time when we went to a sunset point it was another bomb experience. I smirked. This time it is again going to repeat but only some part of it. There is no yoga teacher here. I looked at our hands entwined with each other. We were walking closely and I love this proximity.

"Virat Sir, I want to say something." The words automatically came out of my mind. As if my heart telling me its the right time. But then what he did was unexpected. He pecked on lips quickly.

"Virat Sir!!!" My eyes widen up at him but he smirked and this time pecked for a longer time.

"Say 'Sir' again Sai and I won't see the people around here." He warned me smirking. I blushed more.