𝒗𝒊. cupid in disguise of a lonely woman

Start from the beginning

CHRISSY POO 😘
SHUT UP NO I DONT
I MEAN SHE IS
BUT LIKE
I THINK SHES PRETTY BUT NOT
LIKE THAT
LIKE I THINK SHES PRETTY BUT
JUST NOT FOR ME
I MEAN SHES PRETTY BUT IN THE
SAME WAY I THINK AMY IS PRETTY

BIG BIRD LOVER 🤗
chris just stop talking atp😭

AIM ME 😟
hi this is jasmine and i took amy's phone
thank you for trying to explain what you
meant, but i'd rather you not comment
about me without any context like that
lol

CHRISSY POO 😘
yeah ofc that's my bad i'm so sorry

AIM ME 😟
it's fine

LOVER BOY 😍
ew i actually hated that
i just got second hand embarrassment
for chris
literally just stay off the internet
rn tbh

BIG BIRD LOVER 🤗
RIGHT LIKE IK HES CRYING RN

AIM ME 😟
THAT WAS SO AWKWARD I THINK
IM GONNA KMS
WHAT WAS THAT
ummm do you guys wanna come over
while she's still here so maybe you
can apologize in person chris

CHRISSY POO 😘
that was so embarrassing for me goodbye
i'm leaving

         After the very humiliating events that unfolded in the group chat, Chris and his brothers decided it would be best to walk over to Amelia's house. They texted her saying they were there and she immediately opened the door for them and led them to her room. Jasmine was in the middle of pacing back and forth with a pillow in her arms and let out a little scream upon seeing the three new guests. "Sorry, you guys scared me." She apologized.

"You're Jasmine, right?" Chris asked as she nodded her head. "I'm sorry for just randomly commenting that on Amy's post. . ." Chris began to rant nonsense to the nervous girl in front of him.

They were all struggling to follow where he was going with his apology. Jasmine slowly nodded her head trying to follow along as Nick rested his forehead on his hand in humiliation. Amelia and Matt stood next to each other as he whispered to her, "What's your plan?"

"What are you talking about?" She turned her head to face him.

"You obviously have a plan. Otherwise, you wouldn't have invited us here. What's your plan?" He said.

"It's obvious he likes her, right? Like, I'm not crazy?" She voiced.

"No, yeah, I see it too." He nodded. "You'll be the wingwoman, I'll be the wingman, I assume."

She nodded back, "Yeah, glad to know we're on the same page."

". . . I guess what I'm trying to say is. . . don't let the intrusive thoughts win. Never do that because it will backfire and you might have to apologize to someone for it like I am right now. Always follow your conscience. Unless it's the wrong one, then just-" Chris was cut off by Jasmine.

"Okay, I'm just gonna stop you." She took a step closer to him, "I mean this with all due respect. . ." She began hitting his arm with the pillow in her hands hitting him with each word, "Don't do something like that again! I actually thought there was something wrong with me, you dick!" She stopped hitting him and recollected herself then smiled.

"This may be a bad time," He said, holding his arm with his other hand. "but could you apologize for hitting me a bunch of times?" Jasmine glared at the boy back without saying another word. "Uh, nevermind, I'm good."

Matt leaned over to Amelia once again to whisper, "So, wingwoman, is that what you had in mind?"

"Okay, to be fair, my knowledge on this kinda stuff all stems from Pitch Perfect." She defended herself.

"Yeah, cause Cupid also learned from Pitch Perfect." Matthew joked,

"Fine, you give it a try, wingman."
"Gladly."

"Don't mind him, Jasmine, he's just really stupid. Nick and I are sorry for the worry he caused you on his behalf." Matt stood next to Chris. Nick agreed and decided to speak as well, "Don't let Chris' weird decision making and lack of critical thinking affect your opinion on Matt and I."

Chris looked between his two brothers with a confounded expression, "What? I apologized though. Stop being bozos, guys."

"Shh." Jasmine said to him. Chris immediately stopped talking as she shifted her attention back to Nick and Matt. "Don't worry. Your brother's weird comment does not affect what I think of the both of you."

"Okay, was all this really necessary for a comment on Amy's post? This all seems a little melodramatic." Chris rationalized.

"Shh, you're gonna make it worse for yourself if you point out how dramatic and unnecessary this all is." Amy came up to him and whispered.

Jasmine's phone buzzed and she checked the notification. "I gotta go, but thank you for your apology Chris, thank you two for being my favorites, and I'll see you tomorrow, Amy."

"I'll walk with you to the door." Amy told her.

The triplets were left in Amelia's room by themselves. "That's why you always think before you post things." Nick reprimanded.

"How was I supposed to know me pointing out Amy's friend would lead to this?" He protested.

"Mom always said to not point." Matt stated. "And also she literally wasn't even doing anything in the picture. You're just weird."

Chris sighed in defeat. He didn't know how to defend himself this time. Did he really make Jasmine worry that much over a silly and insignificant comment? All he knew is that there was a very slim chance his brothers and Amy would ever let him live this down.

ANGIE'S NOTES☺︎
lowkey not a fan of this chapter lolll😁
i had an idea and i did not know how to
execute it‼️‼️
anyway ily all and tysm for 4k!!🤍