Chapter 3

WILSON LEE

I said in church trying to concentrate on Pastor Henry's teaching as the girl before me was smiling at me and i returning back the smile.

Service had ended and i knew that she would be waiting for me outside the church so i left leaving through the backdoor to my waiting car. I watch from the car as she desperately looked fro me and then gave a sigh.

I asked the driver to stop and rolled down the window so i could see this girl. I then sat back and saw that she was very curvy and sexy. 'Dammit' i said to myself what did i just do? how can i leave a sexy girl without talking to her?

My thoughts were kept short as the driver handed me the car phone."Who dares disturb the prince at his most perfect moments"

"Hello"

"Hey it is Violent my love how have you been i have miss you so much" replied Violent Black my present girlfriend whom i have heard many people saying that she is only after the crown and nothing else.

I then decided to play a game where i ll catch her so she could revealed what she is upto. "I am good I miss you too" 'ha you wish i do bitch how dare you love me only for the crown when i showered you with my love' i thought to myself. "I just came back from church would you mind coming over to my place later on?" I asked her

"Yes what time do you want me over?" she replied and i could sense happiness in her voice. She should wait for what will be happening to her back there."Huh at night time"

"Ok then i ll be there" Oh forgot to tell you Violet is a half Succubus half vampire

I arrived home 15 minutes later and told mom about who we ll be recieving tonight. She looked at and then questioning me in my head

'Why is Violet coming here'

'Mom so that i could hear from her own thoughts what i have heard the subjects say about what she has been saying.'

'Oh ok then make what you wish is to do' she replied

I just nodded my head and went upstairs to my room to take a nap. I couldnt stop thinking about her when i heard a voice in head.

'Still thinking about her right?'

I ignored the voice and just pretended to sleep but couldn't sleep cause her voice and face where marked in my brain.

2 hours later:

I was suddenly woken up by disgusting kisses on my cheeks if there was a way of saying 'yuck' to those lips then i would have done that.Immediately my eyes opened lips were landing on mine. My mouth remained tightenely closed as she beg for entrance.

"Why don't you want to kiss me anymore"

"Cause i don't want my lips are immune to yours. Anyway what are you doing in my room i never asked you to be hear?"

"Why being so cold to me today? i m in your room cause you are my boyfriend"

"Really interesting right!!!!!! Now wait for me in the sitting room i need to breathe and change."

"Ok will do. Love you"

After she left i felt like kill myself but didnt. i hurriedly change and went to the sitting room were everything was ready for me to execute my plan.

"Immediately i enter let the cd play ok?"-me

"Yes YOUR HIGHNESS"-inviscible butler

The cd started playing immediately i entered and at once she turned and looked at me smirked and having eyes saying "haha got you now i know you secret"

Christiana Smith:

When everybody had left, I thought over what Jefferson had said, I still couldn't believed that he had the guts after 3 years to come to me insulting me and asked for apology and give him another chance after what he did. Even though he is my best friend now and my ex boyfriend but he still hurt my feelings. We were so happy together, i had always thought that I would one day get married to and have a big and happy family and kids running round the house screaming 'mom and dad' as I was in the kitchen cooking and him in his office doing some work.

I replayed our lovely moments together over and over again in my head and every time i saw us kissing i felt tears falling and cooling my burning cheeks. I was sobbing when i heard knocks on my door. I carefully wiped the tears, sighed and said "enter". I didn't look who enter and the smelt told me Eddie was inside.

"Sis were you crying? Which bastard did this to you? Tell me i will go treat like he is meant to be treated"

Eddie Smith

After the Lees had left i decided to pay a visit to my sister and see how she was doing.

I arrived at her doors and heard her crying. I hope everything is well with her i thought before knocking. When i knock i heard a big sigh and an "enter" from her. She had never been in this mood since the incident.

"Sis was you crying? Which bastard did this to you? Tell me i will go treat like he is meant to be treated" I asked furiously I hated seeing her crying it brought back bad memories which had been buried in the sand of time.

"It is nothing you should really worry about I just felt like crying" i heard her saying as she tossed in her bed. I clearly knew that she was lying as i saw her eyes colour change from blue to blue black before she tossed in her bed. I knew that she was trying to hide things from me so that i shouldn't do anything crazy and hurt people very bad. I know that sometimes i can be over protective but what do you expect when you have spent 3 months watching the only elder siblings i could have drifting away slowly in to a place where you couldn't reach. I vowed never to have her ever being hurt not until I died.