The plan

JUNE POV:

As I was walking out of bardles cave, I sence something strange and unusual..I'm not sure quint or anyone noticed or payed attention really. once we arrived at the treehouse I seen quint brings the crystal with him and locks the door... which was very suspicious to me. Meanwhile jack and dirk was making a comic name "The slicing jack and the buff dirk" or whatever it is.

My suspiciously suddenly grows and I decided to peep on quint just to find out he was trying to draw what it could be leading to... I then thought, what if rezzouch still alive? What if thrulls alive? I was very curious and I couldn't take it anymore.. at night, human would not go to look at things like this!" Jack agreed with bardle point and grabs my arm saying "Maybe we can try again, maybe with the others giving me a "please agree with me face"

I finally said fine. And we head back. Literally at 1:29 pm I called everybody to the living room and told them our plan. The others said alright so I can stop worrying I guess. We went back, bardle was there and he hands me the monster and the jar for it.
He says "be careful human june, and you others, it won't be easy getting there." WE then said thank you and left. We then went and get gas at the gas station. Then we hit the road.

Bardles pov:

I might as.well follow them...they can get seriously hurt without me.to add to that, I am the one that made it. But if they find it's  location and why I put it there..I'm doomed
I then grabs my sword and uses teleportation. (YALL PRETEND HE HAS THAT)

I'm now at the location and it's not the same....I then thought that I made the young humans a death wish.