Chapter 4

I woke up the next morning to, Jaden and Jay both staring down at me.  "Morning"

"Morning mama" Jaden jumped on me and gave me a hug. I looked at Jay and he was smiling.

"Group hug" Jay yelled and pulled us both into his arms.

"How about I go and make breakfast" I kissed Jaden's cheek and handed him to his dad. I changed into one some clothes which I assume were his sisters. It was only a pair of shorts and I wore one of Jay's t-shirts.

I went to the kitchen and made some pancakes, I looked in the cupboards and found some dinosaur shaped cutters. I finished making the food and Jay came in with Jaden on his shoulders.

"DINOSAUR" he shouted at his pancakes "Thank you mommy, you're the best" he sat down and started eating and so did we.

"You know I need to go to work the party is tomorrow night"

"I know let me grab Jaden's stuff and I'll drop you off. I'm taking him to the office with me." I nodded and he dropped me off at the shop.

I had spare clothes and stuff here since mom owned the shop I tend to spend a lot of my time here. I got to work and mom kept asking me questions about my relationship with Jay.

"Mom, I really like him"

"I know you do, but your father isn't going to be happy because he has a child" I nodded and just carried on.

Dad should just be happy for me.

The night of the party came and I was setting up the food and drinks some of our waiter's were helping me.

"Mama" Jaden came running, I picked him up and spun around.

"Hey honey" I kissed his cheek and he giggled.

"Hey baby" Jay kissed my cheek and I blushed. "Come on I got you something" he pulled me upstairs and we came to his room. He picked up a bag and handed it to me. "Put it on your shoe's are in that box" he kissed my cheek and took Jaden.

I pulled out the dress and gasped, it was beautiful it was black with a silver top. I got dressed and did my make-up and hair. Jay nocked on the door and I let him in.

"Wow mama you look pretty" Jaden giggled, I picked him up.

"My son is right you look amazing" he kissed me on the cheek and pulled me over to the mirror.

"Don't you mean our son" I looked to Jaden and his head was on my shoulder.

"I want to introduce you tonight to everyone as my girlfriend"

I nodded and looked into the mirror "Perfect" I mumbled. We went downstairs and Ana came and hugged me.

"Honey you look amazing. I'm glad he found you your perfect for them both" I smiled and thanked her.

I went to Sophie "Happy Birthday" I handed her a small gift and she thanked me.

"Soph this is Simran she catered for today and she is my girlfriend"

"My mama" Jaden spoke out and hugged me.

"You seem amazing I can't wait to get to know you" she smiled and went to others in the party. My mom and dad were talking in a corner.

"Hey" I hugged my parents

"Mom, Dad this is Jay my boyfriend and Jaden his son" I smiled mom hugged them both and dad just stood there.

"Dad" I asked

"Honey are you sure I mean a child is a big responsibility and he isn't yours" thank god that mum took Jaden off me.

"Dad, he is now I really like Jay and Jaden is so sweet please I promise I know what I am doing" he huffed and called Jay.

"You hurt her in any way I will kill you understood" he nodded and looked genuinely scared for his life.

Mom was playing with Jaden and I smiled, "Hey come and dance with me" I did as he asked, we spent ages talking to people and Jay introduced me to everyone. I heard, a glass smash and I turned around, I looked over to the children's section and Jaden was sat on the floor crying. I ran over to him and picked him up he had a deep cut on his hand.

"Jaden baby I need to look at your hand" Jay picked him up and we put him in the car. We rushed to the hospital,

"I'm sorry mama I was trying to get my drink" he sobbed in my arms and we took him in. I kept the cloth wrapped around his hand,

"We need to see a doctor as soon as possible please my son had cut his hand" Jay was quickly filling out paper work and I was hushing him.

"Alright only family allowed" Jay took Jaden and went inside I tried to follow but she didn't let me in.

"Sorry but only family allowed" she sneered at me and shut the door I sat down and held my head.

"Get in here Jay want's you"

"But she said I couldn't come in"

"She's gone our personal doctor is on the way" I rushed into the room and Jay was still sobbing.

"Mama it hurt's" I sat on the bed and he sat on my lap I rocked him

"Hey Jaden" a young doctor came in.

"Hey man" he did a man hand shake with Jay and smiled at me. "I'm Doctor Cole, you must be Simran. What's the problem?"

"Jaden cut his hand on some glass and it looks really deep" Jay spoke. He gave Jay an injection and he was out, he was lying on the bed, and Doctor Cole was doing his stiches.

"He's ok, the stiches should come out in a week and he should be up in about an hour. I'll do a check-up and he should be good to go. Jay I have round's to do so I'll have to go. He left the room and I sat down next to Jay all we could do now was wait.