3.

present day
later that night

I jump hearing something outside my hospital room. My head is sore from all the crying. The squad all let not that long ago they came with a movie and we all sat and watched a movie. All our hearts are breaking. My heart is breaking why did he have to die. He was only just starting his career. He has fans behind him. I can't imagine how they are going to feel when they find out. I haven't been able to contact his mum, his dad his sister oh my gosh I wish I could be with them right now.My mind is just all over the place. I can't even remember the last thing I said to Brad.

I feel a breath on the side of my cheek. My eyes widen as I turn around onto my side.

" B" I whisper a smile forming on my face. He looks at me with a smile.

" your alive" I whisper in shock. He smiles with a nod taking my hand and putting it on his heart. I can feel his heart beating against my hand. His hand on mine I move closer leaning my ear against his chest I can hear his heart thumping. His hand on mine.

" I need to show you something" he whispers planting a kiss on my forehand. I close my eyes the feeling of his lips on my forehead. The familiar feeling. I stand up intertwining our fingers rubbing my thumb across his. As I walk towards the hospital door following Brads steps. The lights flashing in the ceiling.

I feel my legs give way. As I land on the ground.

" Bells" he worriedly kneels down. I feel him lift me onto his back I wrap my legs around his waist as he holds my legs with his hands his cold rings touching my bare thighs my shorts covering his fingers.

I notice a bright light in front of us.

" where are we going ?" I question in his ear. Brad stares straight a head. Not answering my question.

" Brad" I say again. I open my eyes I jump up from the bed the nurse standing next to me shining a light in my eye.

I look around the room. Where did he go ?

" you saw him didn't you ?" The nurse asks writing down her notes.

" he was here I felt him I heard his heart beat" I bring my hands moving my hair out of my face. I sound crazy.

" it's part of the grieving process" she reassuring me.

" you don't think I'm crazy" I ask her she shakes her head.

" I see this a lot" the nurse reply's. 

" is he actually here ?" I ask her

" I believe he wants to tell you something" she whispers. I nod. He was going to show me something.

The nurse turns around. With a bag of stuff.

" what's that ?" my voice shakes. I know what that is.  I would recognise that beanie anywhere.

" it's what was left at the crash" the nurse says as I take the bag from her. She leaves the room closing the door softly behind her.

I open up the bag. Reaching my hand in to pick up the beanie. That has a tear down the side covered in blood and mud. His blood. I feel tears wanting it form in my eyes. I tighten my grip on the beanie as I let the tears roll down my face. I reach my other hand in my phone which is completely broken. It's smashed and it won't even turn on.