𓆩♡𓆪 // 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘

Start from the beginning

You, who had magically won to the door held it open for the two to walk out before you.

"Do you think Lord Diavolo is ok with this?" Mammon walked out of Akkun'a room laying his head on the railing of the stairs. "I mean Hinata is great and all, but (Name)'s completely attached to Hinata, especially when Takemichi," He stopped kicking his boot out the railing. "(ー). That was something." The memory of you absolutely destroying (ー) scared him.

"If (Name) suggests it, 9 times out of 10, Diavolo will agree. No self control, especially when (Name)'s irreplaceable." Lucifer watched the door close, his lips tugging downwards. "Is what he says." Was his defense.

Satan walked by remembering Takemichi's (ー) (ー). Such a side, you wouldn't believe (Name): The Demon Butler show a side like that, even with her sometimes scary aura that was something else. His gradient eyes watched Mammon struggle. "Your boot is stuck isn't it?" The blond demon could only sigh at the Greedy bastard deny it. "No it ain't!" Mammon tried to pull it off but absolutely nothing happened. "I'll be leaving." Lucifer walked out, Leviathan followed saying he had some game to continue, Satan did a quick u-turn and Akkun watched. "I'll head to bed, I'm kind of tired." He faked yawn slowly closing the door. "W-Wait! Akkun! Akkun!"

━━━━━━

"Where are (Name), Solomon, and Satan, Hanagaki?" Kisaki stood behind Takemichi who flinched. Takemichi slowly turned around to meet Kisaki's eyes as Chifuyu stood his guard. "Um, (Name)-San is with Hina and Naoto, Satan went to the library to check in a book, and Solomon..I don't know where he's at." Takemichi rubbed his neck, where is Solomon? That man is so weird and unpredictable it's insane.

"Shouldn't they be here? I'm their captain. They should've known about today." Kisaki glared at the two. "I don't know, man. Call them?" Chifuyu suggested while at the same time shrugging. "It's far too late now." Kisaki sighed shoving his hand inside his uniform pocket. His foot tapped the ground in annoyance, looking around as if they were about to emerge from the ground but that was dismissed when Valhalla walked away inside the battle field.

'Not again, this is the perfect chance to get my way.'

━━━━━━

TACHIBANA RESIDENTS

━━━━━━

"You're moving?!" Hinata stood up from her couch in shock as Naoto stood up after his sister. "Yes, Lady Hina, I indeed am." You watched as her fists clenched slowly turning into a creamy white color. You placed your gloves hand on her own, a reassuring smiling coating your face. "Do pack your bags." Mrs. and Mr. Tachibana stood behind you smiles resting on their faces as well. "(Name) said she would want us to move in with her." Mr. Tachibana pressed his palms together. "It's bigger than our little apartment of ours. Hopefully you two can adjust." Mrs. Tachibana smiled at her two kids.

"Please pack your bags. If assistance is needed do call me. Lunch is to be prepared before we leave." You smiled watching Hina and Naoto. Walking to the kitchen as both Mrs. and Mr. Tachibana walked behind you. 'If everything goes as planned he will make it before Baji-San has the opportunity to goes with his little plan.' Your eyes darkened but that quickly left. Almost as if it was never there.

"White bread or whole wheat bread?" You smiled.

'This is bad, this is bad! Is this really what (Name)-San had in mind?! With the three of them we would've quickly annihilated Valhalla!' Takemichi watched in dismay as poles were brought out smacking each other as if it wasn't deadly but the whole scene smelled different. Tanjiro kinnie moment 😻🤞🏼‼️. There was this sort of darkness that lingered this 'arena' if that's what you wanted to call it.