"You know collateral?" She asked, I nodded "Let's just say, your father lose in a game and he used you as collateral"

The information still not enough

"I want to know everything. I couldn't accept my faith and I would never accept this whatever's happening in my life! Tell me everything you know!"

If my Dad made my life miserable just because of stupid game, I swear to God I won't stop until I have him kneeling down for my forgiveness. This is all just unacceptable!

"You seems cared too much to that stupid greedy man"

"Don't call him like that! He's my father!"

"Correction. Stepfather"

I shot my eyes on her. Bewildered at how does she knew that? I have never mentioned that to her, not even to Jay or anyone

"Open your mind, but since I know you're somewhat stupid. I'll let you know a little of my knowledge"

Just one slap and I'll be happy, she's so fucking annoying!

"Tell me now!"

She chuckled, walking towards the couch "Why don't we have a seat, it's gonna be a long day" but I didn't and glared at her instead. She just shrugged

"Lisa, the precious little girl of the Manoban's. You grew up so well, but still not enough to be happy. How much do you know your parents?"she crossed her legs, looking up to me with so much calmness

"They're my parents. I knew them more than you could ever known" I said in between my teeth

She laughed, the most insulting sound I have ever heard. It's like she's mocking me "You can be a joker if you want to, yeah?"

She shake her head "You're a selfish brat Lisa. The only thing you know is to care for yourself, a certified selfish brat indeed. You don't really know what's happening with your parents once they're out of your sight.."

The audacity!!

"Fuck you! I was that selfish, yes! But you don't have any right to judge me!"

"Am not. And honestly speaking, I'm so proud of you having such attitude, really. Going back, believe me when I say the parents you've known in your childhood, wasn't the same parents you have now"

"Wh-What do you mean?" Does she really have so much information about me and my family? It looks like she knew literally everything or she's just plotting it? Damn this asshole!

"In the midst of success of your business, your father lived like he's the king. As for your mother, she made sure you have everything you wanted in life but forgot to be a mother to you. Get what I mean?"

Yes. But I didn't voice it out. I'm so ashamed to admit.

"Here comes the problem that they didn't handled so well. Your family's business met its downfall, you father was drowning in debt at the same time. Not because of the loss of his assets, but because of his addiction" she smirked

"I-I don't believe you... Father's only addiction is the family's business.."

I'm not really sure about what I'm saying, because I want to convince myself that Jennie is just lying

"Casino. For you to sum it all up, the Casino I'm running, was the stress free of your parents. Yes Lisa, you heard it right. Your parents. Your mother was against at first but gave in eventually when those time your father going home with a tons of millions. Who wouldn't, right? It's a million dollar we're talking here, ofcourse everybody would go crazy"