➥▮『ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟹』▯

Comenzar desde el principio

Zhao Jinyun raised an eyebrow, how could you know what they had practiced, even though you stated it more indirectly about his strategy, and rephrased the term "Pretend foosball."

You just copied it from the anime because you knew you had no other options but to offer a method so that you could ask them for a favor again and receive a benefit from it.

They gained another point and tied with Teikoku as a result of their strategy. You could see that they have very light movement now, and you knew it was all planned. However, you decided not to interfere any more after witnessing the removal of their shoes and Fudou's argument that he was no longer reliant on the machine to succeed.

Your silver-gray orbs landed on their goalkeeper Genda Koujirou, who was brought in to play and serve as the goalkeeper this time.

"High beast fang!"

You stared at your palm and you knew deep inside that everything was already planned as you watched Inakuni score and Genda couldn't stop it.

"4-3" The game ended with Inakuni Raimon taking the victory.

They were overjoyed to have won, to have had the opportunity to experience victory. And so, even when your mc's team won, you couldn't embrace the fact that you were in the stadium with them rather than simply watching them on-screen; the fact that you were alone didn't make you feel happy.

There was an agonizing and dreadful sense of emptiness as you yearned for something you couldn't quite put your finger on. Something was missing, and every second that you weren't preoccupied with it left an imprint on your heart.

When you hear or saw the word "Home," you immediately begin to long for its familiar comforts.

It was your longing to return to your home, where you find peace, tranquillity, joy, and, most importantly, safety, but the fact that you still despise something about your home doesn't change the fact that you still misses it.

"-ozomi-san?"

"-Nozomi-san?"

You blinked owlishly and found Ootani standing in front of you; you were facing her chest because you were still sitting on the bench while she was standing.

"...?"

What Inakuni was doing just now was staring, her curiosity and suspicions tinged with wonder. Their gaze was drawn to your bored expression, but if they knew you, they'd see that your bored expression has a hint of longing in it.

"Nozomi-san?"

"Oh, I apologize for spacing out, and congratulations on your win, all of you guys did well," you sighed internally.

"It's fine, and thank you!" Asuto, the joyful boy, said.

"Hm," you hummed, and the majority of them are now staring at you as if you're a criminal.

"Hey, did you know staring is rude, as is not introducing oneself when a stranger has just introduced you?" You turned to face the other people and stated plainly.

"Eh?!?" They all yelled at the same time in their heads, "is she saying we're rude for staring as well as not introducing ourselves?"

In a total coincidence, as if you could read their minds, you cross your arms and make a request, but to them it is more like an order.

"Could you please provide me your names so that I can address you other than as Inakuni players?"

It was a simple request, but.... It is a stranger's request, someone they had only met for an hour plus your intimidating aura didn't leave your presence, and it is growing stronger the longer you wait for them to give you your name. Hiura Kirina was the first to introduce, followed by the others.