➥▮『ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟹』▯

Start from the beginning

Okuiri snatched the ball from number eleven, Sakuma Jirou. All of Teikoku's members could feel how heavy their legs were due to what they wore on their shoes.

What occurred to Teikoku will linger in Inakuni's minds, as will the question, "Is this Teikoku?" They appear to be weak, but perhaps Inakuni is stronger than they all anticipated. With that thought, Inakuni earns a score from Kozoumaru's Fire tornado.

"Does Teikoku Academy appear to be moving strangely to you?" Mikado Anna, the other manager frowned.

"Maybe they're worn out from over-practicing. What do you think, coach?"

You could hear what they were saying but didn't bother to say anything. Like, how could their coach be so clueless? Psh, of course he knew something; he isn't as ignorant as he acted; he is, after all, Zhao Jinyun.

"How about you, Nozomi-san?" Ootani inquired, as Mikado turned to face you, waiting to hear what you had to say.

"I don't know," you responded bluntly, still staring at the field with half-lid eyes.

"However, it appears that I will have to agree with your other lovely manager," you propped your chin on your hand.

You didn't call Mikado Anna by her given name because, well, you have to be careful calling them by their names, as they have not yet introduced themselves other than Ootani and Inamori.

"..." they were taken aback by the fact that you not only described Mikado Anna as a pretty manager, but it also looks that you are entirely honest in your judgment.

"I didn't get your name earlier, so I apologized if I offended you by calling you 'pretty manager,'" you said, not even batting an eye at them as your gaze remained fixed on the field.

"O-oh, that's fine, my name is Mikado Anna," she introduced herself.

You eventually stared at her blue orbs, which were gleaming with determination. Oh, how you adore her for her characteristics as well as her physical appearance.

"She's very pretty..." You didn't deny the fact that when you look at the characters who appear to be lovely and smexy, you will be drawn to them since, duh, I know all of you think so.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Mikado-san."

As you looked up to see the score, you muttered blandly, "2-0" Raimon's in favor.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

You simply stared at Sakuma the way he clenches his knuckles and frowns, as you just watch them like you always do.

The half time ended with Raimon's on the lead but you knew Teikoku would catch up sooner; you didn't want to ruin or spoil their plans, so repaying them will have to wait until later.

All of them saw how Inakuni's stamina began to dwindle, oh how the table turned out, who was now limping? Not Teikoku, but Inakuni.

Sakuma summoned his flying penguins, wait, can penguins fly..? Oh, nevermind... "Emperor penguin no. 2" and the other members, including Fudou, kicked the ball with their Hissatsu.

It goes on and on until Teikoku surpasses Inakuni's score. After the half-quarter, you weren't paying much attention to the game since you were bored. There were only 5 minutes left in the game, and both coaches were now smirking.

"I guess it's time to repay you, my good sir," you said to Zhao Jinyun, "Suggest to them that there will be no crossings in line; think of line configurations that no one will be able to cross."