PART 1 .

RINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 The sound of an alarm belonging to the aurora that filled her workspace.

Aurora is used to sleeping in her workspace because she is too tired from the surgery that was done that day. Aurora kept turning off her alarm. The alarm that showed 12.30 am made Aurora wake up from her sleep which had taken away a bit of her tired feeling.

She packed up her workplace and hurried to her house.

5 YEARS AGO ....

Aurora lives with her family in London. However, Aurora and her brother Airiel don't have many friends because they only study at homeschool. This is because Kim So Young, their mother, had trauma when she in highschool . She was a victim of bullying and she didn't want the same thing to happen to her children. When Airiel and Aurora set foot into the realm of doctoral university in London, Kim So Young's worries disappeared.

Still, Aurora loves a challenge and aspires to graduate where her mother graduated. Yonsei University, is Aurora's dream to finish her studies there. But her mother did not allow Aurora to continue her studies in Korea first.

Kim So Young laid down conditions if Aurora wanted to continue her studies in Korea. Aurora needs to finish her degree in London and get the best grades. Aurora is a student who often gets excellent results in each of her exams. After hearing the conditions given by her mother, Aurora continued to agree to her mother's conditions.

It is expected that Aurora will be able to complete double couses: Degree in medical and Degree in music by getting the highest grade and thus become the vice chancellor of the university.

Aurora met her mother and said

"Mummy, you will keep your promise, right?"

Kim So Young replied

"Ofcuse, we'll fill it together." With a smile.

Aurora continued to hug her mother a sign of joy.

Aurora's dream has come true. He connected the Master in Korea.

He managed to get an excellent grade and became the trophy of all hospitals. However, Aurora chose to work at Asan Medical Centel because there are experienced doctors and have complete equipment.

Aurora has worked as a specialist doctor in the emergency department for 4 years and is 27 years old.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Audi car she was driving was already in her home area.

Aurora continued to walk to her house carrying a package of mcd purchased on the way home. She put all the food on the table and hurried to clean herself first.

After taking a shower, Aurora serves the purchased food in front of the television. She ate while watching a movie. Aurora is so happy because she will be starting a 2 month holiday . This is because she has been the chief doctor to the korean medic team for an aid mission in an earthquake -stricken area in one of the areas in Japan for 5 months. Therefore all the teams get leave for 2 months.

After eating, Aurora went to sleep.

The next day, Aurora started her morning by doing some exercise. The gym is only located on the second floor of her house.

Aurora opened the song in her gym as she exercised. While exercising, she thought about a very lonely life. Although, she rarely thinks about it, her mother often asks about her boyfriend so much that her mother wants to introduce Aurora to her mother's friend's son. Questions like