Lost Mafia meets the weirdo in forest (Funny)

Disclaimer 

This content is only for vsoo shippers. If you are not a vsoo shipper then don't post hate comments here. Please respect my ship, so that I can respect your ship. This story is purely fictional. There is nothing related to the character's real life. English is not my first language so you'll see a lot of spelling mistakes, so please ignore them. Now moving on to the oneshot.

Jisoo - Where am I now?

It's been nearly 24 hours since she got lost and separated from her team because of chasing a tadpole in the forest. She was looking at the woods. Kim Jisoo is a member of mountain climbers, but unfortunately got lost and has no idea where she is.

Meanwhile....

Taehyung - We need to separate our ways and find that person. Jack go to the south, Suho bring some men and tell them to go the west and east. I'll go to the north part. We'll have to find  the person at any cost.

After searching and searching, in couple of minutes he realised that he was lost. He was not able to find the way back. 

Taehyung - No, I got lost. Jackkkk!!! Suho!!!!

He shouted like anything but nobody replied. So he continued walking until he heard something.

Psst..... Psst....

Taehyung looked around after hearing the wired noise, it looked like someone was calling him but he wasn't able to see anyone. And again he heard the same noise, even tho he is a mafia king he got sacred.  Cause it was creepy for him. 

The sound became more creepy and creepy, he looked around until he looked up and fell down on the ground and almost fainted, He saw a girl on the tree, the girl's face was not visible cause her all hairs were covering her face.

Taehyung - Gho- gho - GHOSTTT!!!!  

He was screaming while closing his eyes.

Jisoo - Ghost?.. Did you just call me a ghost? Are ghost these beautiful like me?!!

Finally Taehyung realised it was not a ghost it was Jisoo who is a weirdo.

Jisoo - Hey I'm not sacring you ok. I'm here to look the way out of the forest cause I'm lost.... Wait did my team send you to rescue me?

Taehyung - What are you talking about?... I'm lost too.

Jisoo - ouch! I thought you are my guardian angle who came to save me.

Jisoo wanted to get down but didn't know how to.

Jisoo - Excuse me, can you please help me get down?..

Taehyung gazed at her.

Taehyung - You know how to climb but you don't know how to get down?!!

Jisoo - Don't judge me and help me okay.

Taehyung raised his two hands to reach to her, but Jisoo suddenly jumps over him out of nowhere, both of them fell on the ground and Jisoo is on top of him.

Jisoo was now able to see his face closely.

Jisoo -  You look familiar, have we met before?

Taehyung - No.

Then she suddenly remembers she is on top of him. She quickly gets up.

Jisoo - Thank you.

Taehyung - It's okay.

Jisoo - Okay then let's go.

Taehyung - Where?

Jisoo - Out of this forest, what else.