' Ingressus?' The Voltaris snapped out of his thoughts, realising he had already tuned out everything Achillean had been saying. Achillean stared at him for a long while, until he sighed, ' It's not your fault.'

' I could have killed you-'

' But I'm still here, aren't I?' Achillean smiled. Ingressus really wondered how his brother could remain so optimistic about the situation. No matter how much the world threw at the Nestoris, he'd still see the best of everything and everyone.

They were interrupted when an Enderdragon landed near where they were sitting. Oh, right... Thalleous Sendaris... The name was still like poison to Ingressus. It didn't matter that the champion convinced the other clans and Enderknights to help out in this raid, the fact remained that he had the blood of a thousand Voltaris on his hands, his father's included. 

After the Enderknight, a Sendaris got off, carrying a medical bag with her. What the two Ardoni weren't expecting was to see two more Sendaris with markings that matched Thalleous to follow.

As soon as Cecilia's eyes landed on Ingressus, she was already prepared to storm up to him and give the Voltaris a piece of her mind for all the lives he took when Galleous tugged at her arm, pulling her back as he shook his head. They were here for their younger brother, not the Tidesinger. Cecilia was annoyed, snatching her hand back, but it was enough to keep her from strangling Ingressus. ' Where is he?' the Sendaris healer, Liliana, asked.

' That way,' Achillean gestured in the direction of the healing room not too far away. Liliana thanked him before rushing off. As the siblings passed Ingressus and Achillean, Cecilia couldn't help but throw a glare at Ingressus, who returned it with an accusing stare that made her blood boil. 

Galleous didn't understand how she had become so bloodthirsty after the tournaments, believing the easiest way to settle everything was a fight and making her a ticking time bomb in these situations. Whenever she was like this, Thalleous would somehow manage to calm her down, probably because they both shared an understanding that Galleous lacked, but now that his younger twin was not here, he was the one that had to make sure she didn't do something reckless that she would regret later. Problem was, he was not Thalleous, so he was pretty much left unsure what to do for her to relax, especially when he could barely hold himself together at the news of his younger twin. 

When they finally arrived at the healing room, they spotted Hadion pacing around anxiously outside. The Mendoris waved as soon as he noticed them, ' Thank goodness you've arrived... The Cydonian healers had no idea what to do... most of them don't even know the first thing about Songs...' Hadion let Liliana inside, but was hesitant to do the same for the siblings... especially Cecilia.

' Let them, this may be the last they ever see of him,' Liliana told him. Cecilia looked offended at how little faith she had in Thalleous, but bit her tongue to stop herself from lashing out at the healer. Hadion was sceptical, but gave in.

Thalleous was laid down on the bed, markings dim and flickering. Something Liliana immediately noticed was that there was a large burn on his chest. She had dealt with injuries like this multiple times before, but this had to be one of the worst. Songs were known to be destructive, yet their power was greatly limited by the strength the wielder had to summon them. Whoever did this to Thalleous was probably one of the most powerful Ardoni both mentally and physically.

Upon seeing Liliana's reaction to Thalleous' condition, Galleous wondered if he should be worried or not. The healer had seen many wounds and remained completely composed for the majority of her patients, but was visibly nervous this time. ' Can you help him...?'

' ... I'll try my best.' That answer did not sit well with them at all, but Liliana could not make any promises. She looked towards Hadion, who got the gist and led Galleous and Cecilia out of the room.