Chapter 1: Before the Meeting

In the far galaxy, a Star shaped UFO was roaming in the system of stars. The starship is home to a Star Warrior so powerful he can end a whole a planet with just one punch. A being with infinite power and capabilities that is able destroy other beings in seconds.

His name is Kirby.

Who is right now happily sleeping peacefully in his starship.

Then suddenly

Then suddenly..... 'Warning Universe Portal Inbound Warning Universe Portal inbound. Prepare for Hyper Speed'

Suddenly glass view encased itself as Kirby needed to be warped safely to an unknown universe.

As the starship entered the portal the ship started to warp fast as the speed the light.

It only took 10 seconds to arrive at the destination. The glass view was opened up again and Kirby was flipped upside down, dizzy from the warp. When Kirby regained his consciousness he looked out the glass view and saw the universe he was about to enter.

A universe where people possess supernatural abilities known as quirks.

Kirby looked out at the universe and smiled, excited for a new adventure.

Musutafu, Year 2149, UA, April 4th

In the Hero School of UA in Class 1a, the students are getting feedback from their teacher, Shota Aizawa (aka Eraserhead, Quirk: Erasure) for yesterday's combat training.

"Decent work on yesterday's combat training from you guys, and I went over each of your team's result. Bakugo your talented so don't sulk like a child over your loss, Ok" Aizawa told a spiky haired kid named Katsuki Bakugo (Quirk: Explosion)

"Yeah Whatever", bakugo said uninterested.

"And Midoriya, I see the only way you won is by messing up your arm again, work harder and don' give excuse that you don't have control over your quirk", Aizawa ordered as a kid named Izuku Midoriya put his head down in shame (Quirk: One For All).

"You can't just keep breaking your body while training here, but your quirk will be really useful if you can handle on it so show a little urgency huh" Aizawa informed as Midoriya with determined face says "Right"

"Let's get down to business, our first task will decide your future" Aizawa informed

"Is it another quirk assessment", the students thought while being worried.

"You all need to pick a class representative" Aizawa told the student.

"Oh, good just normal school stuff" the students thought while being relived.

"Pick me guys I want to be class rep" A red haired boy named Eijiro Kirishima yelled with his arms up (Quirk: Hardening)

"I'll take it" A yellow haired named Denki Kaminari said with his arms up as well (Quirk Electrification)

"Yeah your gonna need me" a purple haired named Kyoka Jiro said with her arms up (Quirk Earphone Jack)

"Someone with styl..." a student named Yuga Aoyama (Quirk: Navel Laser) said then he got cutoff by a girl named Mina Ashido (Quirk: Acid).

'I'm totally the right pick" Ashido said cheerfully.

Everyone was just kept on yelling until a Blue haired boy with glasses named Tenya Iida (Quirk: Engine) Shouted

"Silence Everyone please"

Everyone became silent and Iida explained that the rank of class representative must go to a student who they can trust to be responsible and to have democratic vote and hold an election to be the class leader.

"It pretty obvious you want us to vote for you". the class said to Iida.

"Is this really the best idea?" Kaminari asked.

"We've only known each other for a few days, how do we know who to trust?" A green haired girl named Tsuyu Asui said (Quirk: Frog).

"Besides, everyone will just vote for themselves"

"Most people will, but that does mean whoever does receive multiple votes must truly be the most reliable person for the job" Iida explained.

"Its the best way, right sir" Iida asked Mr Aizawa who was in his sleeping bag.

"Do what you want just be done before my nap is over" Aizawa said as he lied down.

"Thank you sir" Iida replied.

After the election the results were shown with Izuku Midoriya having 3 votes and an onyx ponytail girl named Momo Yaoyorozu (Quirk Creation) got 2.

"How'd I get 3 votes" Midoriya said in a shocking tone.

"Ok you idiots who voted for him" Bakugo got up and yelled with an angry tone.

"What did you actually think anyone was gonna vote for you" a boy named Hanta Sero (Quirk: Tape) teased Bakugo and as Bakugo continued to yell a Girl named Ochaco Uraraka (Quirk: Zero Gravity).

"Maybe I'll just keep my vote to myself" Uraraka thought meanwhile Iida was shaking in disappointment as he zero votes.

"Zero votes, I fear this would happen, but I can't argue with the system I choose" Iida said frustrated.

"So you voted for someone else huh" Yaoyorozu asked.

"But you knew, it'd be best to vote for yourself right, what were you trying to prove here Iida?" A boy with a big lip named Rikido Sato asked (Quirk: Sugar Rush).

Midoriya and Yaoyorozu stood at the front of class with Midoriya putting on a nervous face.

"Ok so the class rep is Midoriya and your deputy is Yaoyorozu" Aizawa announced.

"Really, it's not a mistake" Midoriya said Nervously.

"How did this happen" Yaoyorozu sighed as she looked away.

"This might not be so bad" Asui stated.

"Yeah I could get by on Midoriya, I guess" Kirishima agreed.

"Yaoyorozu is totally top of the things when it came to training results" Kaminari said.

It seemed that the students are just going to experience a normal and tiring life in UA High but the thing they didn't expect is that in the next hours they will be meeting someone special, powerful and adorable.

Chapter End