2. Hate & Love

The story is inspired by Harry Potter. I just take concept of Hogwarts school nothing else.
.........

Author's POV.

Steve Rogers son of great magician Joseph Rogers & Sarah Rogers. Steve belongs to Gryffindor. He is 3rd year student. He have a team and the team members are Bucky, Sam, Thor and Wanda and his rival team is Natasha's and the team members are Clint, Tony, Bruce and Paper. Natasha belongs to Slytherin.

Not only in school Natasha and Steve rival at Quidditch play. Steve is the keeper just like his father and Natasha is the beater.

They started hate each other at their 1st year.
They always prank on each other, putting each other in troubles, making fun and many more thing.

Today they are leaving for Christmas and New year vacation. Next year they are all in 4th year.

This year Slytherin win the house cup. Natasha and her team making fun of Steve team. Just like the other year when Gryffindor win the house cup Steve and his team making fun of her team.( I have to admit watching them fight was so fun.)

Steve's POV.

Finally relief I don't have to watch her face for atleast 1 month. Mom and dad waiting for me on the station I missed them so much.

This time I had not that much fun I always have.
There was something missing or someone. She didn't here with me that's why with my family I still not feel the happiness.

OMG did I fall for my enemy oh no that can't be true, I am dreaming I have to wake up, wake up. Then I realised that I am not dreaming. Did I really fall for her yeah she is beautiful charming but she is a Slytherin and my enemy too.

Then why she is coming into my thoughts, why I am thinking about her. Oh God help i hissed.

Okay after the vacation, first I tell her how I feel about her.

After the vacation.

Finally we reached the Hogwarts everyone in the great hall I am sitting with my friends but my eyes are searching someone else. She is not here so I excuse me from them and started to find her then I hear giggle from the garden area I got there and saw that Natasha with Bruce he held her hand started to lean then I turn over I can't saw them with each other. I can't.

After that I got back to my room. In shower I cried so much.

Then my friends come searching for me.
* Steve what happened why didn't you come, something happened Steve.* Bucky asked me with concern in his voice and everyone eyes are on me.

I tell them * nothing happened Bucky, you guys are go I feel exhausted that why I came to here.*

* Steve you can lie to anyone but not me. So tell me what is the matter.* Bucky said.

* Bucky I told you nothing happened.* I try to convince them.

* Steve if you really think us as your friends then share with us what is the problem, we are always with you Steve.* Bucky said and everyone nod.

Then I tell them about my feelings and what happened in garden area.

* Steve we are very sorry.* Everyone said.

* No friends you didn't do anything. Everything is my faults.* I said a tear escape from my eyes. Bucky wipe it with his thumb.

*Steve don't say that we will find you the best girl.* This time Wanda said and I just nod.

* Friends I decided something that we don't talk, argue and anything with them.* I said.

* Okay Steve whatever you want.* Everyone said.