The Wedding (Shinsoukoku)

Zacznij od początku

  "Oh.. all- all of the time, I wonder." Atsushi slowly nodded.

  "Long ago.. there were two beings. One, a god. The other, a human. Like many gods today, they were married. And they were the first and only couple to ever conceive a child. It was thought to be impossible until it happened. It hadn't happened since then. There was a great celebration." Akutagawa said softly. "A demigod was so unique amongst deities. It had a human form.. and the form of a white tiger. One no one has seen outside of sleep, because one day that tiger mysteriously disappeared."

  "A jealous god had kidnapped it and casted it out amongst humans. No one knew where it was, and the god was punished with an eternal fate of a severed head." Akutagawa murmured. "The parents went into hiding. No one has seen them since."

  "W-What are you trying to say?" Atsushi's tail flopped back and forth on the bed and he begins to freak out again. "That's- that I'm the tiger!? That I'm a demigod—!!"

  Atsushi gasped as the chain to the leash was tugged forward, and his head rested against Akutagawa's chest. The god lifted Atsushi's chin to look at him. "..calm down, Atsushi." He spoke softly. He swallowed thickly, his cheeks turning pink. He wanted to stop the blush creeping up, but his skin was too pale. "You are that demigod, it would seem. The director only treated you so harshly because he must've known, and he felt threatened by your power. I will punish him for such harsh treatment of a demigod." Akutagawa murmured.

  Atsushi swallowed thickly, not having any words to say. "Now.. where did I touch you on your back? You said it was right where your tail was?" Akutagawa's free hand slid up Atsushi's Kimono to the small of his back. The demigod hid his face in his chest due to embarrassment. Akutagawa was clueless.

  He gently rubbed the base of his lovers tail, where skin and fur met and was met with a sweet, sweet moan. His eyes widened and he quickly moved his hand away. Atsushi whimpered, clinging to Akutagawa. Too embarrassed to show his face. "..I-I'm- my apologies." Akutagawa sputtered out, still half in shock he got such a lewd noise out of his oh so innocent demigod weretiger. "I was not aware you would be so sensitive there."

  Atsushi took a small breath. "It's okay.."

  The door opened. "Atsushi!" Higuchi smiled, suspecting the two were simply cuddling. "Come, come! We need to pick your outfit for tonight!"

  Atsushi blinked and slowly lifted his head. "O-oh..! Oh!!" That was tonight. They were getting married tonight! That seemed to take both of their minds off of what just happened.

  Higuchi and Atsushi both left, and Akutagawa stood up. He took a small breath and went to Gin's room. Gin looked up from the book she was reading. "I need to call the gods to an emergency meeting."

  Gin nodded, and stood up. The two of them were teleported to the empty meeting room, and Gin sent out a signal for an emergency meeting. "What is it for, brother?" Gin asked.

  "That is.. complicated." Akutagawa murmured. It wasn't long until all the gods were in the room, chattering amongst themselves. He noticed the three empty seats.

  "Gin. The elder gods too."

  Everyone quieted themselves in surprise. "Are you absolutely sure?" Gin asked seriously. The three elder gods were always so busy, and not a trip to call for something meaningless. Akutagawa nodded.

  Within a mere few seconds did Fukuzawa, Shibusawa and Mori all appear in their seats. "What is the meaning of such a meeting? Unplanned and demanded of us?" Shibusawa crossed his arms.

  Akutagawa stayed standing as Gin sat. "As you know.. tonight Atsushi Nakajima and I are to be wedded." He began.

  "Don't tell me he called it off~" Shibusawa giggled mischievously, a glint of hope in his eyes. Only to be smacked in the back of the head by Mori.