Leona was worried. She regretted asking that to Yoriichi now he is in danger. He could be kicked out of the demon slayers or worst executed all because of her. Before, she doesn't mind dying. But now, she is afraid to leave Yoriichi, she wanted to be with him. She sat on a tree branch near the headquarters. She sat there hiding, waiting for Yoriichi.
"Yoriichi-sama... I hope you are alright."
Seeing a familiar figure walk out of the headquarters' gate, Leona's eyes lit up with hope as Yoriichi walked towards the tree she is on, with a smile still plastered on his face.

'If that demon is not what you say it is, you can say goodbye to your job and your life, Tsugikuni..' Yoriichi remembered the wind Hashira's words, making him shake his head. Not in amusement, but to not let himself get distracted by those threatening words. He trusts Leona, he knows she will never kill a human. Approaching a certain tree, he knows he is being watched. But he didn't let that get noticed so that Leona won't find out that they are under watchful eyes.

"Leona..." Leona took that as a sign to jump down, looking at Yoriichi worried as the sun hit her skin, not burning her. Yet her sharp nails and fangs are evident for she didn't transformed to look more human yet. Yoriichi stood still, yet Leona didn't noticed his discomfort even when it slip off for a second as she engulf him in a tight hug, sobbing softly as her hands hold on his kimono.
"I'm sorry... I shouldn't have asked, then you wouldn't get in this trouble." "It's alright, i'm fine." Yoriichi tried to calm the young demon down, rubbing circles on her back while smiling at her. He tried to keep the Hashiras out of thoughts, proceed to their day like nothing happened.

"What did they said though?" Yoriichi chuckled at the question, booping her on the nose with a smile. "They said they will think about it, so don't be impatient."
Leona pouted, covering her nose with her hands. Fate must be on their side for seconds later, Leona's stomach grumbled, making her smile shyly.
"I may have not eaten a very proper demon meal since two days ago." Yoriichi blinked, looking up, his smile soon widen into a grin.
"Perfect timing, it is sunset." Leona's eyes sparkled in delight, suddenly disappearing from sight making Yoriichi blink. Looking around, he sees Leona's figure already distances from him, waving at him to go with her. Infront of her, is a road leading to the forest. So Demons could lurk there.
'I can finally prove to them that Leona is different.'

"Well, Hayate, it will happen now..." Hayate huffed in annoyance of what his fellow Hashira said, instead of following what the deal was and just letting four of them follow, their curiosity is killing them so they decided to all follow Yoriichi and the demon girl with him. And indeed, they almost blew up their cover the moment she stepped out to the sun. So that confirms one of Yoriichi's claims. But they have to make sure, more like Hayate has to make sure and hope that Yoriichi is wrong, or he have to swallow his pride. The seven hashiras followed silently to the direction of Yoriichi and the demon, hiding in various places in hopes that the demon won't detect them. She seem to be waiting for something as she stood there in the open while in the middle of the forest.

A young man around 17, the Stone Hashira, Ishizaki Daichi, stood behind a tree, back leaned on the trunk. As the second most well mannered of the hashiras after Yoriichi, he was silent. His hat covering half of his face gaining him an unreadable expression. Four papers hanging with various words written. Arms crossed on his chest as he saw a weak and big demon walking towards the demon girl's direction, might have mistaken her for a human. She sure knows her ways to fool demons.
"A delicious meal waiting for me! Luck must have smiled at me!"
The demon launch itself towards her direction, later on letting out a cry of agony as black sharp and long things emerged from her back, stabbing it on the arms, with two wrapping on it's waist securely. Everyone present, even the hiding Hashiras, somehow felt the urge to cover their ears.
The female Hashiras had a hand on their mouth in awe and shock. Watching the demon girl restrain the demon with her tentacles. Sooner enough, an ear piercing scream echoed around the woods, making the Hashiras thankful with that sudden instinct to cover their ears. The demon girl had started devouring each and every thing it has infront of them, from the leg to the arms and so on, blood splattering on the ground. Leona burped, satisfied of her meal.

"Are you sure you will be alright? What if that demon regenerates right inside your stomach?"
The girl giggled, hand on her mouth as she stared up the moonlit sky.
"My body seem to have a lethal amount of poison that demons die and unable to regenerate inside my body... Or else i would be scattered to pieces since 500 years ago and never ate any demon again."
"I see..."

Leona may not admit it, but she has a feeling that Yoriichi didn't told her everything. And it is evident by the seven demon slayers following them since Yoriichi went out the headquarters. Leona gave a close eyed smile, finally addressing to their guests.
"Out of everyone, you seem to be the calmest of the seven... I'm talking about you, demon slayer with a hat." Leona's face turned to the direction of the tree. Sooner enough, the said young man emerged, with an unreadable expression behind his hat.
"How did you know i was following?" Leona gave a close eyed smile again. "Ever since Yoriichi-sama left the headquarters's door. There are seven of you, all emitting a feeling of intense strength and superiority."
Yoriichi was surprised. So she knew? She knew that he was keeping something from her? Yet she proceeded to act like she usually does? He heard a 'tsk' from behind the bushes, and he knew it is the wind Hashira. The stone Hashira raised a hand to silence everyone. Yoriichi never wanted to be a leader, so if there is someone who took that place, it is the young stone Hashira, Daichi, who is second in power to him and capable to lead.

"We have nothing to say... We have seen enough. I'm sure Oyakata-sama would like to meet her, considering you said she is an Ubuyashiki..." Daichi turned around, walking away. The flower Hashira emerged from her hiding place, smiling towards Leona.
"If you pass the needed training and process, you shall be one of us now. Welcome, Ubuyashiki Leona, we finally got our confirmation now we have no more say. Have a good evening, Tsugikuni-san, Ubuyashiki-san."
Seeing their backs fading, Leona sighed in relief as Yoriichi did... It was a success.

Taisho Secrets 🤫
•Oyakata-sama wanted to meet his relative from 500 years ago badly but kept his composure.
•Leona didn't ate demons for three days because she wanted to be with Yoriichi once in a while (considering there are no demons on daytime)
•Daichi was so intrigued of the demon with Yoriichi.
•The flame Hashira noticed the look Yoriichi gives Leona and confirmed that their strongest demon slayer has romantic feelings for the female demon.
•Hayate did swallowed his pride hence the 'tsk' he only said. He and the thunder Hashira were bombarded with teasing from the other Hashiras.