CHAPTER 3 - YOOAH

Start from the beginning

Mina gave her those CCs coz she trust Chaeyoung with money. But now, she needs to be more strict, she can"t spoiled her.

Chaeyoung continued eating while she grabbed her shoulder bag. She took a glance at her neice.

"Behave, Chaengie.."

"Okaaay..." Chaeyoung didn"t even look at her. Sulking coz her CCs are gone, now. She needs new games, but now she just have money enuf to buy 3 condoms.

"Hey,why I even think about condoms?" Chaeyoung raked her hand on her hair.."As If Id be having s.εメ again.."

Her Aunt is gone for an hour when she heard the doorbell ringing. So she went to see who it is on the door monitor screen and yep, it"s Yooah smiling widely.

"What the fuck are you doing here,psycho?!"

"Open the gate" Yoo ah ignored her question. And wave mini packs of condoms on her..

"I"m grounded, go away!" Chaeyoung irritatingly shout."We"re not having s.εメ again.."

"if you don"t open this goddamn door you won"t like what I will do!"

"grrrrrrrr!" She click the button to open the gate, defeated..

"I told you, you wont get away with me,babe.." Yoo ah hugged her..

"Aunt Mina will come home early.."

"Who cares?" Yoo ah sat on the couch. " She"s noy your real mom,tho.."

"Shut it, Kim Yooah!"

"Fine.." Yooah opened the tv and click Netflix."I"ve got 3 condoms. I stole it from the room of my brother. He has alot.."

Yoo ah laughed and dragged her down beside her.

"I can"t even have a proper sleep last night coz I was thinking of you.." Yooah hugged her right arm. "Let"s order some pizza.."

"I don"t have CCs..." Chaeyoung irritatingly said.

"So?" Yoo ah grabbed her shoulder bag. "I"d pay for it.."

"This is weird..." Chaeyoung said.

"Why?"

"Like we"re bestfriends and then now,all you want from me is my dick.."

"Of course, I like you Chaeyoung ah..." Yoo ah suddenly sat on her lap, facing her.."And I know uou want me, too. If only your nosey aunt didn"t interrupt us..."

"Hey, stop talking shits about Aunt Mina or I will kick you out of here.." Chaeyoung hates hearing bad about her Aunt.

"Okay,chill babe.." Yoo ah kissed her.

"Stop" Chaeyoung pushed her slightly. "I promised myself I ain"t gon" have s.εメ again.."

"Whatever.." Yoo ah took her white shirt off and Chaeyoung"s eyes automatically dropped down om her cleavage.. "You dont want these?"

Chaeyoung gulped as she licked her lower lip. She suddenly felt thirsty.

"Get rid of my bras.." Yoo ah"s voice is so seductive.

Chaeyoung was hypnotized by the view. Her sleeping little friend was awaken. She quickly groped and released those beautiful mounds. Throwing aways Yoo ah"s black bra..

"Kiss "em.." Yoo seductively whispered. "They"re yours.."

Chaeyoung is in awe seeing Yoo Ah"s 2 perky mounds just inch away from her face. Like desserts just waiting to be licked and enjoyed. Chaeyoung"s under control of her horniness again. She already forgot promising to not have s.εメ again, especially with Yooah.