Nahoya x Ran 🔞

A Smiley and Ran smutt chapter, enjoy! :]
Also, these stories will differ the manga and there will be changes to fit them more!

3rd POV-

Smiley and Angry were both out shopping for clothes, they were coming in and out of the changing room seeing which clothes they both matched with.
"Hey! I really like the dog and cat sweaters, I think they're pretty cute." Angry exclaimed and held up two sweaters one black with a white embroidered cat in the middle of it, the other white with a black dog embroidered on the middle too.
Nahoya smiled at his little brother and gave him a thumbs up, "let's do it!" Souta smiled brightly and held the sweaters to his chest going off to buy them.

Running off, Souta bumped into someone and stumbled back a bit, dropping both sweaters. "Oof! So sorry about that!" He had his usual angry expression but had guilty eyes. The man turned around and tilted his head down at the blue haired one, popping a lollipop out of his mouth, "Oh? Nice seeing you Angry." A man with blonde and blue stripped hair spoke up, he crouched down and helped Souta pick up the sweaters, "Here ya go. Really wish we could talk more, but my brother would throw a tantrum if he saw me with you. You know how he is." Rindou laughed at his own remark, popping back in the lollipop and walking off.

Souta was left there a bit frozen, he shook his head and went back to heading to the register. 'Weirdo..' he looked up and thought to himself as he put down the sweaters for the cashier to ring up.

A little while after, both boys were out of the shop with the bag of clothes in their hand. "Where to now Souta?" Nahoya questioned his little brother and smiled at him per usual. "I think we should go home! I've had enough shopping for one day." Souta stated and stretched his arms out.
His older brother nodded and they both went on their motorcycles. The two of them in sync as they went home.

Timeskip-

Both twins were both back at their home. Souta would be in the kitchen, baking something for him and his brother. Nahoya would be helping him and would occasionally go to their living room and watch the TV.

A knock would suddenly be heard from the front door, Souta put down the bowl he was using but Nahoya put his hand on top on Souta's signaling he'd go get it. Nahoya would open the door and be greeted by a 6 foot tall man, almost looming over the 5'2 red haired boy. Nahoya looked straight forward and didn't care to look up, "You're on my property, step off before I beat you to a pulp." He threatened with a frown and quiet voice so Souta wouldn't hear.

The 6 foot man spoke up and stepped away a bit, "woah woah, no need to get defensive- Smiley.. and if I remember, I was the one who beat you up? Though.. you were quite a challenge!" Nahoya stayed quiet and still looked forward, the man seemed upset at him for not looking at him. "Hey! I'm talking, look at me." He was frustrated.

Finally, Nahoya spoke in a slightly angry voice. "I really don't like people who look down at me, so why don't you get down so you know your place?" Ran was taken aback and stayed quiet. "I wanted to talk to you about something, not here though.", he spoke honestly and looked away.
Nahoya turned around, Souta staring but instantly looking back down pretending he wasn't try to eavesdrop, "I'll be back." Was all Nahoya said, and with that Souta felt he wouldn't be back for a while but nodded anyways- he knew his brother was smart and wouldn't get in any serious trouble without him around or knowing.

Nahoya stepped out and walked to his motorcycle, he looked over at Ran- still not looking up at him. They both climbed onto their motorcycles, Nahoya following behind Ran to wherever he wanted to take him.

Timeskip-

Arriving, they'd get off their motorcycles. Nahoya tilted his head, "You're house? Really?" He seemed confused, it seemed like a trap. "Don't worry, my brother isn't home right now, he won't arrive until tomorrow morning." Ran assured Nahoya although that's not what he was worried about.
Ran went to unlock his door, "come in." Ran smiled down at Nahoya, he almost came in reluctantly.