𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬

Start from the beginning

  Eh???

  The other man looked away before he could ponder anything else, not that he complain? 

Shrugging it away, he could only sigh as he notice he had completely miss the showdown and seeing the blondie pinned down to the floor by a foot on her head and Jiwoo worriedly spoke his thoughts.

  Getting scolded for not knowing the basics by Baekdu's teacher, though fortunately Giwook is there to back his student and excused Jiwoo away, with few others saying such as he is clueless.

  It didn't anger Jiwoo, but instead he feels disappointed and in disbelief. As Sucheon's comment only act as a fuel to his ambitions for winning this so called 'spar'. He'll definitely get back at them for being so cruel despite being in the same team for Awakens.

"Inyoung Ka of Baekdu and Jeongsu Lee of the unaffiliated!!"

  Ah...The brutality of this boy really tick me off. Sighing heavily, the young man Seojun ran a hand through his hair as he heard the roaring, painful sounds of hits against skin. The rumbling of the ground shook beneath his foot.

  He felt it. He really did. He notices how his pen moves as the ground shook. The vague sounds of crumbling concrete rumbles, as dust fall lightly from its rooftop. Disgusting sounds of splattering blood came into his hearing.

  And it repeated again, again and again. The squelch of blood drives his nausea worse as he hears them wails in pain. 

  The winner of this round leaves with a chuckle. A sign of mockery left before his steps of those who fails to challenged him. Blood painted the defeated opponent horrifyingly. Bones broken and limbs dislocated in various parts.

  Jeongsu Lee learned, and showed what the weak has to endure in this kind of world where the strong can walk over them without looking back to those who they hurt. 

  It amuse him, Seojun, to see such cruel sight. Though not much for a recognition in Inyoung for purposely doing this, yet no one could stop it, this is an official tournament therefor such thing are allowed to happen.

   Tearing his gaze away from the sight of bruised and bloodied Jeongsu who lay motionlessly.

  It is cruel, and it shows how these unaffiliated people being treated as nothing but a mere spec of dust. If you aren't valuable enough, you deserve nothing. You have no power against those who have them, even if its slightly higher then yours.

  That what comes to a conclusion for Seojun after he first read these chapters. If you showed your valuables, only then you'll be favoured.

  Frowning, the man heard the announcement of the winner of this match as he gave a fatigued sigh. However, hearing the next announcement made his mood better, because!!

"Next up is Woonyoung Ki of Halla and Wooin of the unaffiliated!!"

  My baby!!! Go forth!!! A sly, sly, and vile sneer made its way towards Seojun's smooth pinkish lips, feeling the obvious bloodlust suddenly appear like Technoblade's chat demanding for blood😗.

  Imaginary sparkles could be seen surrounding the young man as he sat straight with a proud face in display. His previous solemn face has disperse thoroughly.

  Hyun-woo who noticed this has few question in his mind, but decided to place them down and instead waits for whats to come. If his brother looks confident for Wooin, then it must be a surprise. His brother have good eyes for many reason.